TEN [Unedited]

We blend into the night

We blend into the night. Listening to the almost silent noise that bounces back with each step.

I wait listening for any odd sound. For any sound that doesn't match our own

"Where's Alia?" I whisper out. praying that Alia didn't get snatched.

"Shes around here, don't worry" Tobias tells me but it doesn't really calm the feeling on eyes on my body.

My eyes alternate between the frosted over ground, and the Back of Tobias's T-Shirt. I don't want to look into the dark forest—The forest that litters with Furry Rogue animals— waiting for the chance to pounce and eat me alive slowly.

"Over here to the right," A small voice says.My grip on the string of the bag Tobias's has on his back tighten. If this bag had a heart and had to breath I would have cut it's circulation off with how tight it holding onto it—Heck I would have burned it alive.

Tobias turns his directions and heads right. Another faint whisper tells him to move into another direction. "Where are we going" I whisper out. Silently afraid of hearing all these small voices—not knowing where there coming from.

As I keep walking I start to a random building come into sight. In the middle of the woods I see a small building blending into the trees and y'all grass.

"Alia," I breath out when I see her standing next to a door on the building. Next thing I see kinda scares me. Two new bodies pop up next to her—appears in front of my unblinking eyes.

"Hey" Alia waves at me "Long time no see, eh?"

She and the two other bodies that are being hidden by the light move towards us. "Come. Help me with the rest of the stuff"

One of the two new bodies are female. from what I can see trough the dark I can see long dark hair pulled back into a ponytail.

The taller figure grabs onto the bag that I have on my back. I rotate my shoulders once the weight of the bag is lifted.

When we enter the building I notice that the inside is bigger then how it looks on the outside. Everything in sight looks perfect.

"Hi, I'm Avery, " The girl with long brown hair put up in a ponytail tells me, I notice how she has visible muscles lining her arm, She must work out a lot.

"Hello, My name is Emera, " I tell her with a smile before I put my focus on the person next to her. The male that is holding the bookbag I was just wearing looks thin. His facial feature looks identical to Avery's.

'I wonder what she can do'

"This is the institute for the gifted" Alia tells me with a smile on her face. She turns and starts to walk away. When I see Tobias start to walk I follow behind.

As I walk past I start to see more and more people-- Humans of all ages. I see a little boy with red hair play with metal. Seconds later the object starts to rearrange it's shape,turning into a small animal Figurean.

"Emera, You will be staying here" Alia tells me as she opens a door "If you need anything just look for someone passing by" Alia finishes, pushing me into the room. I turn back to see Avery placing the bag down.

I look around the room. White walls, A single bed, A dresser and a bookshelf.  I walk towards the book shelf and I read the titles.

I run my hand over the sheet of the bed. Soft yet not as soft as the sheets from the place I ran away from.

I sit on the bed and I play with the fire in my hands. Watching the pink and yellow fire mix together, creating a flaming rose.

A soft knock on the door burst me out of my concentration and the appearance of the rose disappears.

"Who is it?" I ask as I get closer to the door, No one answers me back just knocks on the door again.

I open the door to see a metal figure laying on the group. A small fox with incredible detail.

I peek my head out the door looking to see who put it their but the only thing I see before he turns the corner is blond hair.