ELEVEN[Unedited]

"Everyone eats breakfast together in the morning," Alia tells me when she places an outfit on the bed I'm currently laying on-- A few minutes ago she woke me up and I got up to use the bathroom and to shower

During the night I alternated between laying on the hard floor or laying on the soft bed. I ended up laying on the soft bed with Tobias laying next to me-- He sneaked into my room last night. We laid together, His coldness and my heat.

''What is this?'' I ask Alia as she picks up a pair of all-black shoes.

''It's an outfit for you, I had Max create one you'' Alia tells me before she grabs my hands with her protected ones and pulls me up. ''Hurry up and get your ass dressed''

I let out a small laugh as I bring the outfit into the bathroom. The material is soft, most likely almost the most softest thing I've ever felt. I slide the Black, Gray, and Purple material on. It covers the skin all the way down to my ankles, all the way up to my neck, to my wrists.

I push my feet into the black shoes. The shoes grip my ankle but It doesn't feel bad. I look into the mirror and I look at the tight fitted bodysuit. Gripping onto my barely-there curves, when I turn to the side I can see how perky my breast looks in this outfit. If this bodysuit had more space I would have loved it even more. Looking at how skin-tight this outfit looks on me isn't self-pleasing.

''Damn...'' I hear Alia say as I exit the bathroom to see her sitting down on the bed. I stay quiet as I feel her eyes roam over my body ''I'll hit that,'' She says as she walks closer to me.

''No wonder why Tobias can't stay away,'' Alia randomly says. My body freezes when I hear the words that just came out of her mouth. A second later a piece of plastic lights on fire.

''Blue flames.'' Alia says to herself, ''That's a new color''

''What are you even talking about?'' I ignore her talking about my flames and I ask her about her other comment.

''Girl please,'' Alia says giving me a look ''Don't think I haven't noticed how you and Tobias have been acting, especially when he went into your room last night,'' My eyes widen a little when I continue to listen to the words coming out of her mouth. I look into her eyes for a quick second before I look away

''It's a shame he can't touch you without burning to a crisp''

'Tobias really is willing to get burned for her'

''We got to restock on food soon but this is what we have for the moment,'' Alia tells me as we walk into the room where everyone is eating breakfast. As soon as we step into the noise clatterin the room starts to vanish and all the spectating eyes start to turn to me.

'She's pretty'

'I wonder what she has as a gift'

''A new one'

'She must be dangerous if she's dressed like that'

I stop looking around the room and I keep my eyes placed on the body of a person. Tobias

''Don't worry about them, they are just wondering who you are, which is normal whenever we get newcomers'' Alia informs me as she drags me into the room more by the arm.

''Hello Emera,'' The girl from last night. Avery says as I sit down at the table. I look up at her and smile before I look back down.

''How do you enjoy it here so far?'' Avery asks me, trying to start up a conversation

I think of a way to reply to her question. I just got here not so long ago, maybe at least around 10 hours ago and all I did so far was eat, think, sleep, wake up, lay on the ground, then cuddle with Tobias to wake up with him gone.

''It's going well...'' I tell her as I quickly take a look at Tobias, Almost exactly dressed in the same type of outfit as me. Except his is looser and the colors are different.

''Good, good'' Avery says with a smile on her face before she starts talking again. ''We are gonna train a little today'' Avery informs me,

They're gonna help me control my...Disease? Nobody other than my mom wanted to help me control my powers. He wanted to help me control...all he helped me do is become more unstable...

--
I have no school today so currently, I am up at 4:05 am updating my book 11/05/19