FIFTEEN[Unedited]

I push around the mushy white stuff on the plate as I get lost in my thoughts

If I ever got the chance to see that bastard again I would send him to hell. I should have killed him when I got the chance. I should have melted the skin off of his bones, I should have stayed and watch his reaction as I set him aflame. He shouldn't be alive.

I feel a hand touch my shoulder and I jump letting go of the metal spoon, the spoon that began to turn red with heat. I look up to see Alia standing behind me with a worried look on her face, I looked back down at my plate and sigh.

Why is she worried about me? Nothing is wrong with me, It's not like Im thinking about murdering the groups of teens that gave me glares when I got my lunch with the plastic knife.

''Yes Alia?'' I ask as she takes a seat next to me on the bench.

''You okay babes?'' Alia asks as I feel an arm slide around me. I move my back slightly, I don't want a hug.

''Mhm'' I push the plate away and I turn to face Alia. I hear her scoff before she speaks up again.

''I'm not like Tobias or Avery,  Emera'' Alia tells me as she grabs hold of my shoulders. I look up at her and my jaw drops. Alias eyes are red! Like bright red!

''You're angry at something, or someone, I can feel it" Alia tells me as her eyes change color and changes into a light blue, ''Cool right?'' Alia says as a smirk makes it's way onto her face.

''Alia's an Empath'' I hear a voice thats slowly becoming familar say. I look up to see Alec making his way closer. He changed out of the suit and is now wearing a gray shirt and jeans.

"I am" Alia smiles at me before she turns her head to look at Alec "Why are you here? I can sense your negativity from a mile away"

"I just wanted to check up on Emera, she was acting different ever since we came back from training" Alec tells Alia, she nods and look at me

"Is there something going on?" Alia asks me in a soft voice. "Boy trouble?" She whispers putting her hand to the side of her mouth to cover it from Alec before she mouth's Tobias's name.

I shake my hand before looking up at Alec. I stare into his dark brown eyes as he stares into my colorful ones. I wish I can know his intentions just by looking him.

"I am okay I was just feeling a little sick..." I lie, break our staring contest and I direct my focus onto Alia, who was watching me intensely. "Something I ate for breakfast made me sick" I lie to the both of them. I swallow the dryness in my mouth as I watch Alec and Alia watch me suspiciously.

"It's probably the white stuff they use as seasoning" Alec whispers as he looks around to make sure that no one is listening in "I suspect they use dust or wall chippings" Alec says earnings a slap to the arm by Alia. He laughs before looking around again.

"Tobias incoming," Alec looking down at me and Alia before he turns around and walks away from us. I look behind me to see Tobias walking towards me.

"How are you Emera" Tobias asks as he gets close enough so I can hear him.

"I'll be fine if people stop asking me that question" I say bring my hands up to my face and rubbing my eyes.

"What do you need Tobias?" Alia asks.

"Nothing we just need to talk about our next trip to get more resources" Tobias tells Alia, she nods her head before getting up.

"I'll meet you in your room," Alia says with a smile before she walks away with Tobias in hand.

I look around the cafeteria in boredom before I pick my tray up and dump the food on it into the trash. I put the trey in the bin before I walk out of the cafeteria to go to my roommates