Shinobu x Male!Reader Lemon

It's unlikely for me to update twice in a 3 day spani know the female oneshots get less attention other than the males, but i do it for them too you know. So don't get upset! i had to squeeze this one in! special request my dearies

Rui, Zenitsu and muzan are up next.

-- -- -- --

Shinobu was stressing as usual, a mission was soon to come as she ordered everyone to prepare themselves.

you huffed at her extreme manor, we were all apparently facing some eight armed demon terrorizing a small village..

She was stunning and all, though she had the heart of her older sister truly as you remembered. You felt bad for her.

Though it seemed she loved hanging around you more than anyone else, you didn't think of yourself as the best talker but it was only her, really..you tried staying out of her way as you didn't want her to lose focus. Despite having feelings for the small girl.

Determination got you over your worries though, the way she uplifted you was another reason why you grew to love shinobu.

Though you hoped the training you took was worth the pain, the trip coming sooner than you thought.

-- -- -- --

You quickly swung your sword cutting off the demons tentacle, holding shinobu's form in your free arm, almost caught underneath a tentacle that spurred from the horrid creature.

Keeping calm as shinobu already used her wisteria on the demoness, it was only a matter of time that it'd crumble to pieces.. 

You sighed seeing shinobu's unconscious weight, you waved kanroji over to guide her, before taking off after the demon's head. Time becoming limited as the wisteria was taking too long. 

She must've went beyond her limit..

"Breath of [y/c]!" you took in air, feeling light as you cut through the head of the demon, lines of purple began spreading throughout the demon. Distorted screams of agony faded, the smell of ash rising.-

Using all of your strength to finish off the creature that tore apart the village where small children lived, rengoku could've held it off without you causing a drain to your body, but you felt as if you had to take this one into your hands. You vision becoming poor, black closed around your iris, falling unconscious then and there-.

It wasn't a big deal, it's normal for breath users to fall unconscious after draining their body's of power, caused usually by using half of your body's stamina in one breath.

-- -- -- --

"Hey, hey!"

"..."