Tanjiroū x Reader Lemon

Continuance from the last fluff I wrote for him, either way it's a different setting, haha..-

————

Hearing the light snores from tanjiro, his breath running down the back of your neck caused you to shiver.

It's been thirty minutes in your head, peering up at the clock, checking for yourself. You felt restlessness, the eerie silence all but the clocks ticks made you fidget.

You closed your eyes, thinking maybe if you laid as you were long enough without thinking you'd sleep then.

'No, it's not working.'..

You sighed, pushing yourself away from the edge of the bed, usually the cold would knock you out quick when it was time to sleep.
You kept going feeling nothing close the gap between the two of you, the warmer the bed became. You began to feel bubbly as if being in the same bed with someone whom you shared feelings with didn't do enough.

you became tense at the feeling of a covered arm within the blankets reach over the side of you, tugging you closer. Your back now touching his chest you felt warm at this point, beginning to think of something you don't think you'd have the guts to do. You felt your lips curve into a smile at how his head moved to the crevice of your neck. You were sure you both were now in a spooning position.

Tanjiro being so innocent, yet crucially cute made your dirty thoughts a guilty pleasure.

You felt the temptation, the temperature in your body rising more than it should. Moving your thumb up to your lips, you bit down slightly as you felt yourself move the 'lower half' of your body against his.

You closed your eyes rather tightly, the arm he put around you slowly began to clench the clothes you wore to your bed originally.
You stopped for a short second feeling him shift, you turned over to face him. His magenta eyes met your soft (e/c) eyes. You knew you were smiling, the blush most likely apparent to him as it seemed he was studying somewhere from your nose, to your mouth.

His eyes looked back up at yours, his eyebrows furrowed very little before asking what you were doing. You couldn't help but bring out the mischievous intent, he stuttered while speaking as you sat up completely, reaching to touch his face when he spoke.

You moved closer to him, watching the blush on his cheeks grow was appealing to you. The dim candle light making you feel comfortable in the moment, unsure of how he was feeling, it looked as if he was confused.

"Y/n? What are your intentions,-?.." he breathed out when you sat atop of him placing a palm on his chest.

"I need your help." You grinned in delight.

He seemed to catch on, your expressions and moves making his eyes light up in surprise. You seemed so shy and diligent before you both laid to rest, he gulped and nodded.

You moved his arms to your hips, leaning closer to him. You became turned on by his shaky breathes and soft moans when you'd lightly lick below his jawline.

Butterflies filled your stomach, wanting to go further than you were already.

"Are you okay with this?.." You asked, sitting up leaving your full weight on his manhood. Thinking on the inside at what you had just did on purpose.

He hummed nervously, his face churning at your seduction.

He slowly nodded his head, looking the other way. You tilted your head in confusion, the blush on his face slowly subsiding. Yet your smile picked back up feeling his hand push your head close to his, shocked nevertheless. His mouth enveloped your tongue you stuck out before reaching his face. You felt spinning within your stomach at him sucking on your wet muscle, you tilted your head squirming at the feeling of his other arm holding you in place so you could not move away from him.

You were happy about the dominance he preformed, not ever once thinking you'd be the submissive person in this relationship if it had ever happened, and here you are now.

The kissing became rough, your lower region feeling soaked at this time. You began pawing at his chest, ready for more. He opened his eyes, respectively yet seriously asking if you were sure? Boy.

You instinctively nodded your head smiling.

You felt weak at how strong he was when he sat up, pushing you down onto the mattress. You have switched spots, he is no longer the submissive. Your heart jumped at watching him lean over you, unbuttoning his top. Moving his hands down to his belt.

You laid still placing your hands next to your head, before consciously removing your shirt as well, where's your sense?

He didn't remove his pants just yet, leaving the unbuckled belt to the side, focusing on your interpretation. Shivering at the touch of your fingers tracing his well built form.

He gripped your wrist lightly, moving it away from his chest and back to where your other arm lay next to your head. Your hands rolled into soft fists feeling him begin to play with your breasts, you wanted to touch him but he held you still. He seemed to be taking this very seriously actually, you smiled at this; the smile vanishing as a sheer moan rung across the room. His tongue ran over your exposed buds, the cold you felt when his warm mouth left that space tickled you. You moaned again, turning your head away from him in embarrassment.

His fingers rubbed you through your clothed region, etching up to your sensitive bud where he stayed. Applying pressure the more you had moved.

You tried to move your wrists he held together with only his hand. To no avail he only stares you in your eyes blinking, continuing to tug your underwear up and over your knees.

He finally lets go, you needily went to kiss him a hand roughly grasping your arse, the fingers of his other laid between your legs. The slow pumping caused you to push against him in complaint. His tongue running down your throat made you feel as if you were going to explode. You reached to the hem of his jogger like pants, slipping your hand in being touchy.

He deepened the kiss to hush his own moans, you gently rubbed the tip of his cock, using the pre-cum that leaked from him as a lubricant, pumping him with your hand.

-
gosh-.
-

Soon enough he positioned himself at your entrance, you both sure of what you wanted you patiently waited on him, he seemed to ponder.

He pushed into you, a tight knot began to form in your stomach at the pleasurable feeling he was giving you. You loved the way he moaned though it was obvious he was attempting to stop himself from making such a lewd moan in this act. His thrusts gained when you pulled him down into yet another kiss..

You wish he could've been a bit rough but you adored the boy's respect for you. He was only passionate, and you didn't ask anyways.

The knot you felt earlier seemed to grow tighter than it was before, you began to quiver at this, looking into tanjiro's eyes with plead. He lifted your calfs over his shoulders, proceeding to deepen his thrusts.

You shook in response, caressing his hair.

The pressure rising in your stomach made you clench the sides of the sheets around you, he kissed you to keep the noise down. The harsh orgasm he let you have, giving a few more thrusts before setting out beside you.

You smiled subconsciously, no words. The both of you sat in embraced silence, peering into one another's eyes.

————-

Well then, I hope you enjoyed.

Now that I have caught up with *MOST* of the older requests I can see, this is taking a while.

-observerd💕