💗6💗

Hi everyone it's me again
Who do you think is inside the car and how do you think Liz will apologize well read to find out.
Remember to vote and comment and I posted another pic of Idara.

EDITED

Chapter six

Idara's POV

"Get in. "

I blinked again to make sure it was the same person I was seeing, if it was the same person that was offering me a ride in his Mercedes Benz.

It was the one and only Femi Davies!

A thunder stroke again making me remember the situation I was in. My clothes were really wet, and I was worried, I did not want to get his car seat wet.

I smiled politely as I opened the passenger's door and entered the car. As much as this situation was awkward and uncomfortable, I had to bear with it since I could not trek under this condition for the next fifteen minutes.

"Thanks." I said immediately. He did not even reply just nodded.

He pressed a button and the car roared back to life. How did he manage to get a car at his age and was it even legal?

I turned to look at him, his hands were on the steering wheel, his face had a blank expression and that didn't do anything to reduce how handsome he looked. His eyelashes even looked longer.

His white shirt was not buttoned and under it was a plain white t-shirt. He turned a little bit making me shift my gaze from him and to the car itself. It screamed expensive and the leather seats itself looked like a limited edition own.

"Switch on music." he said, this was the first time he actually spoke since I entered. I was about to answer when the car started playing senorita by Shawn Mendes and Camilla Cabello. Jesus, it was only in movies that I see this type of car.

Believe that you are seeing it now.

I rolled my eyes inwardly at my annoying subconscious. Does she have to be so straight forward.

The song which was one of the latest hits in Nigeria 'dumebi' by Rema was playing too loud that it brought me out of my thoughts. I did not know when I spoke up,

"Why are you playing the song so loud?" I asked with annoyance clear in my voice, what was wrong with me today? I should have just kept shut since it was his car and he could throw me out of it.

I checked where we were and there was a terrible traffic, today of all days nawa o. (wow.)

"It's my car, I can do whatever I want with it." he said back cockily.

Peele (sorry) this small car. I thought to myself.

"Whatever it's too loud." I said back to him, he just rolled his eyes which made him look so cute, well just stating the obvious.

Can someone help me shut my mouth? Why did I have to respond like that to him? It looks like I was ready to walk under the rain. I gently faced the window back, not wanting to make any snarky remark again. The traffic wasn't reducing either.

"Why were you not trekking with your friends today?" he asked making me turn to him again. Wow, so he also noticed us when we were trekking.

"We decided to go our separate ways today."
I answered back well it was true and that was a simple way to put it.

"But I thought you guys will go home together with after what happened at the lunchroom." he said back again so smoothly but why was he taking note of everything.

'He is Daniel's friend durh.'

I nodded at her; she was right for once. But why did they not do anything when they clearly saw what was happening?

And did I forget to mention that this was the first time we were talking.

"What happened?" I asked back acting like I did not know what he was talking about.

But I could not take it. I just wanted to know why they didn't help especially Daniel, so I decided to end the act before it even started and ask him straight.

"Why did Daniel not help her?"

"Why should I tell you?? " He answered back; he really should just answer me. I hate it when someone replies my question with another question and the curiosity was killing me.

"Well it caused a fight between all of us, Liz said that you guys were looking at me because I was acting like a hero at the moment she wanted to fight back." He looked at me, but I didn't meet his gaze. I noticed we were already at the gate of the estate.

"Oh, that explains why you were alone, but she shouldn't have said that, and Daniel's eyes was on her the entire moment while Ayo was looking elsewhere entirely. But we all had to rush somewhere and when he saw how you defended her, we decided to leave "

Their eyes were on different people, then what was Liz seeing, but thanks to her I finally had a conversation with the popular Femi. And he just said the longest sentence to me right now.

I noticed the car stopped bringing me out of my thoughts, he was already parked at the front of my house.

"How do you know my house?" I asked suspiciously, cause seriously I was getting unnerved with how he knew everything about me.
He laughed and raised his hand in fake surrender

"we live in the same estate." He added.

And wait did I forget to mention his laugh was so melodious, wait what am I thinking about here. I quickly opened the door and smiled back at him.

"Thanks for the drive and the information."

he smiled back,

"you welcome. " I closed the door and he sped off immediately.

I was standing in front of my house smiling and then my phone beeped, it was a message from Liz.

I am so sorry Idara, can we talk? I feel so bad right now and I figured Angel was right I am so sorry.
Can you forgive me?

I looked at my phone again wondering if it was real. She was back to her senses now after all the insults.

I left her message not replying, she might have realized she was wrong, but I wasn't ready to forgive her now, not over a text.

She needed to do more than that.

Hi everyone
What do you think about Femi
Should Idara accept Liz apology
Still your girl and please vote and comment.
Eniola 💗💗