💖41💖

Hey ppl,
How did you like the last chapter and femi is leaving, sad right ? I know .
This is the second to the last chapter thanks so much to all my readers for following this book to the end....,okay am ranting...

Wait , wanna say a happy birthday to Teefabulous r

Idara's POV

"Hi baby."
  I said to my best friend of eight years .

"Hey babes . The pictures of the bridesmaids dresses which one do you like, Angel said  she likes the pink one."she said immediately going to the point.

Yeah , you all heard right . She's getting married to Daniel  next month. It's been eight years .

Daniel proposed last two months and the wedding preparations had been taking place and me being a doctor didn't have the time like Angel to help her out. It makes me feel bad but she told me not to worry.

"I like the red one , it's bold . Let's Skype in the night to talk about it." I said as I quickly waved at Mercy who was busy watching TV. She was on a summer break from college so she decides to pay me a visit.

I entered my new black Porsche. I bought it with my savings of the past six months salary.

"I told her too that the red one will be great.  When are  you coming to Nigeria ?"
She asked. I just filed my leave and with the amount of work load I pray they quickly sign it if possible.

"I don't know yet Liz." I said truthfully.

"Well don't avoid it like every other meet up because of Femi cause you all are gonna be there together." She added making me sigh.

Does she have to remind me of all my past attitudes. I always avoided any get together and just like me , Femi too always avoid it but we will both meet next month.

I moved on , I think. I dated other guys too , well it's been seven years but I didn't feel all the Sparks , butterflies and all that with the guys, maybe it's because I was a teen at that time.

I placed Liz on my car's speaker ,"am coming okay? I can't miss it for anything." I said back. I turned on the car and drive out of the park .

Driving to St Luke's hospital while talking about wedding things with Liz made me feel good about this morning.

"Do you think Ayo and Angel will make up again when they meet?" I asked Liz.

They haven't been stable and last year they broke up again.

"No I don't think so , Ayo told Daniel about his new girlfriend and he seems to really like her. Angel too has moved on. "
She said

"Ooh . I gotta go babe . Love you . Kisses."
I said.

"Love you too honey , mwahh." She said making me giggle

I ended the call and stepped out of the car , carrying my bag which had my stethoscope and other basic equipments.

I walked to my department and into my office. Yeah my office , i got a promotion and have been working here for a year but with my internship it's been three years , but mind you I wasn't that high just two positions higher than the interns.