💖42💖

Hi ppl ,
Thanks for the lovely comments.
Who else is expecting idara and femi to get together.
And well who noticed fid as in fidara.
Dedicated to

  Idara's POV

"Hello mum." I said to my mum who was on  Mercy's phone. She was having a video call with them so I joined.

I had to leave for the hospital soon ,  swears work as a doctor can be very stressful.

"Omó mi bawó ni ?(my child how are you?)" My mum asked smiling.
She looked so good and more beautiful , she was cancer free for the past seven years now.

"Mo wa ok(I'm doing okay) , I'll be coming to Nigeria next month." I said as I sat down in front of the phone thing the lace of my Vans.

"And you are just telling me?" mum asked with the are you kidding me face.

"Mummy , don't mind miss doctor here oo." Mercy said .

"Mi o tieni mind ehn rara (I won't mind her at all)."

I laughed as I hit Mercy's head "mummy i have to go , you know Monday traffic everywhere." I said as I stood up.

I carried my bad and kicked Mercy's butt as I walked out.

"Byebye oo." I said or more like shouted as I walked out of the house.

I entered my lovely Porsche car and drove t the hospital. As usual the traffic was crazy so I got to the hospital 45 minutes later.

I entered inside and walked to my office. I greeted few nurses and doctors on my way there.

I opened the door and surprisingly, someone was sitted his back facing me.

He turned back and it was Femi , he was fully dressed . He was wearing a black jeans with a white v neck top.

He stood up and walked up to me with his hands in his pockets .
He looked taller and even strikingly handsome than when he was in bed through out.

He looked more fit and his muscles were even more obvious with the v neck he wore .
He wore a black and white Vans to go.

"Hey , you're late." He said smiling okay e Don do. Don't let me comment on that.

I nodded "I know and who let you in my office?" I said walking to my chair.

He chuckled and sat down in the chair in front of my table .
"Just like before. You are always late."

I wanted to smile but it was forced. "I know right , so you're already going so early in the morning?" I asked as I stopped my coffee.

"Yeah I have a meeting." He said looking at me .

"Just be careful and I will prescribe some drugs just give it to the pharmacist. And come back next week for the stitches."
I said looking at him concerned .
I was his doctor so ?

"Ehhh , madam doctor . Thanks though I will be here next week for it." He said.

I nodded and chuckled ,"stop whining me oo. So you are going back to LA?" I couldn't help but ask.