💗30💗

Like I promised , another chapter!!!

Femi's POV

I watched as she left the cafeteria after banging her fist on the table.

I glared at ire one more time and picked her plate to go give her back since she was hungry.

I walked to our usual meeting class and she was there sitting on a table with a scowl on her face.

"babe why are u vexing like this?" I asked as her
reached her side passing her food to her.

She just muttered a thanks as she carried the plate.

I brought my phone and decided to check latest tweets, until she finished eating.

I dropped my phone when she was done , she smiled as she looked at me.

Wait oo , was she not the one that was very angry few minutes ago.

"Femi you should stop being jealous."she said as she stood up.

Wow , that was her conclusion.
I couldn't help but laugh at her cuteness.

"I wasn't jealous, I just wanted him to know you are off limits."I said as i stood up too walking to her side , my height towering hers.

"Femi , he's my seat partner we are bound to talk once in a while." She tried to explain but I  just hate how he tries to  talk to her.

It's like he just wants to use it to make me angry but fuck him.

I ran my hand through my hair , Idara clearly didn't understand the dangers of her getting close to him or maybe I was just too insecure.

He'll just try to take her from me , that's what he always do. Nah it's me that took his parents from him as he would always say when we were young . But that same parents don't even care.

"Fine."I said back at her since she has been trying to explain how they were surely bound to talk once in a while.

We walked back to our class , and Idara  pecked me on my lips , dropped my hand and walked to the back.

I couldn't help the smile that found it's way to my face as I sat down back.
Well anything he's planning I trust Idara enough to not do anything like that.

I parked my car at my usual spot and stepped out of the car walking inside the house.

Ire was already home with his car parked right beside me, and since I dropped Idara today I was late.

I entered the kitchen and told one of the maids to prepare some chicken and French fries.

I opened the fridge and brought out a bottle of  fanta. I was hungry , I did not even eat at all during break and only ate sandwich before leaving home.

"I will be in the sitting room." I said to the maid preparing my food as I walked to the sitting room.

I sat down on one of the couch and simply used one of my phone's app to change the station.

"Hey." Ire said as he walked in. I looked at him where he was sitting and sighed.

He was staring at me back and brought out his phone.

"Femi what changed?" He asked after about five minutes of silence.

"What do you mean?" I asked back in a bored tone.

"I just meant that you are no longer ....... Ehm loyal like before." He said looking up from his phone.

It was true before he traveled , I was always following him around like i was his sidekick.
He would always threaten me that he would tell dad I did this or that I did so.

Well it stopped the insults and all but after he traveled I got to know i could inherit my mum's properties and money on my eighteenth birthday which is next year so why worry ?

"Cause time have changed." I simply answered back as I stood up to go to the kitchen.

I grabbed my food and Fanta , and turned to the direction of my room.

I was about to enter my room when I heard ire say , "you better turn back ,Femi or I would show you who has the upper hand."

"I'm no longer naive. "I answered him as I walked into my room and closed the door.

Well fuck him again for thinking he can still control me.

******†*****

It's been three weeks.
Mock exam is finally over , the exams were pretty simple but not for Idara.

She has been reading non stop and now she was dancing with her bffs  .

Honestly I'm so happy that the exam has finish because of Idara. She didn't talk much through our the two weeks of exams.

I went to meet Daniel , Ayo and unfortunately Ire.
Well ire and I have been learning how to just accept each other ,well we were brothers right?

"Hey guys." I said as I reached there.
"Femi hear what Daniel is saying."
Ayo said .

"Well I just thought we should host an end of the year parté." Daniel explained using parté just like in the song .

"It's a nice idea , it's been so long that we've hosted a parté ." Ire said raising his hands up for an high five from Daniel.

I just laughed at Ayo's face.
"It's true sha and that's if we use your own house or an hall for it oo. I no want trouble on top parté after parté ooo." I said .

Immediately I was done Daniel had his hands raised up as I slapped it giving him an high-five too.

We all laughed and it was decided parté at Daniel's.

"Am coming." I said as I left there. I heard Ayo shouting"lover boy!!".

That guy no well .

When I noticed how Idara was still so enticed in what she was saying I left there and decided to go to the toilet.

I entered the toilet , when I was done with the needed I left there.

Opening the door I met the most unexpected and maybe unwanted being in my life waiting for me.

A scowl was etched perfectly fixed on face immediately I saw her.

"Excuse me." I simply said as she blocked my path.

"Femi when will you stop this little play thing you are having?" She asked me .

This girl has guts but I don't blame her sha , it's Mr Davies I rather blame.

"Brittany just stop all this . We both know I have a girlfriend , okay?"
I asked her in a way I would ask a primary 1.

She scoffed , "remember what's binding us ."

I put my hands in my pocket , "that shit has been  cancelled. No one remembers ." I said to her.

"Are you sure if I tell Idara she would believe it has been cancelled. You know the girl has pride.".

"So what do you want?" I asked acting like I was accepting her bullshits.

"I need you to make me yours Femi.
If you can't love me at least you can do the needful ." She said touching my chests.

No wonder she was called school slut.

"What do you say?"

"Yes."

Heyo everyone.
I'm feeling so sleepy am not sure about the third chapter anymore and I feel bad.

Anyway how could Femi say yes, ehh he should remember Idara oo.

Read on , vote , comment and share .
Let's reach 4k before new year😁

Eniola 💗.