💗21💗

New picture of Idara ✓✓

Femi's POV

Unknown; hope you missed me?

I rolled my eyes as if he could see me.

Me; why would I miss you .
Dad said you are coming back .

Ire: yeah I miss home.

Me: really?? I see . Then when you come
back what will happen. You will start
all your problem again right??

Ire; wow , you've really grown. I still remember the times you always beg me to be with you , well I guess now you think you can stand me.
We'll see about that.

Call disconnected.

I sighed as I sat on my bed . He is really coming back .
I can't wait for SS3 to finish and maybe then I would finally be free.

I woke up to the loud alarm , another day again.
I took my bath and wore my uniform , the weather was somehow cold today so I picked a leather jacket from my walk in closet and wore it.

Breakfast was already prepared but I wasn't in the mood so I grabbed my car key and left the house.

I on my car and started playing songs , I chuckled as I remembered how Idara complained about the sound , saying it was too loud and I found myself reducing the sound .

I parked my car at my usual spot and walked out. I had told the guys that they should also reach school early well Ayo's range was already parked.

I walked to my class , it was half empty , half filled . I walked to my seat straight since Ayo and Daniel were already waiting for me.

"Sup" Ayo muttered as I sat down beside him.
I looked at the both of them "Ire is coming back ." I said Cooley .

"What the fuck?" "stop that one jo." Both Ayo and Daniel said simultaneously.

I sighed
"I know right , he's coming next month. He even called me yesterday saying I have guts to talk to him anyhow now , you know now."

"Hope he isn't coming to this school." Ayo said with a scary voice, " he is oo , that is what Mr Davies said oo"

Ayo pushed his chair back , standing up and walking out of the class angrily while David kept running his hand through his hair .

When that are both acting like this what do they expect me to do .

"That guy, after what he did he still wants to come back. After the .... " He stopped and looked at me .

"It will soon be over Femi , university and you will be free from them." Daniel said with a straight face .

He was always the caring one among us
"I know Dan ." He nodded and then his face changed again as he asked "hope the witch isn't coming with him?"

I laughed at the nickname we gave her , that woman ehn she's a cunning witch but I don't blame her , I was the one who broke the family of three by walking into their lives at the age of seven.