💖19💖(nice date)

So sorry for the late update . school work have been so hectic and well lack of time but am gonna update lots of chapters during this midterm .
Anyway enjoy *winks*

Idara's POV

I looked up to see Femi still dragging me "it's okay am fine." Immediately I said that he dropped my hand.

"Sorry for dragging you out of there like that ,I just didn't want you to stress yourself and you look weak."

He said as he places his hand on my head.

"Yeah and I feel weak. But you should have let me deal with her."

He laughed at what I said , and held my hand as we walked to the class.
I felt some butterflies deep in my stomach caused from his touch and laugh.

"So where are we going on our date??"
I asked him , well have been thinking about it a lot.

"We are going somewhere is all I can say ." he said in a teasing manner.
"Come on , just a hint." I said with a puppy face

"Nah" he said
"Ehn na u sabi." I said back .

When we reached our class , he let go of my hand and went to meet his friends while I went to my seat too with a grin on my face but somehow missing his touch.

"Smily , smily  you  left me with those girls , the way they were looking at me ehn ." Liz said smiling.

I laughed imagining how it must have been for her "how did you leave??"

"I passed their side like that oo. "
She said glaring at me , I couldn't help but laugh harder at her .

"Idara why do you look weak like this ??"
She said touching my forehead"you have a temperature oo".

"I know , i would rest tomorrow since it's a public holiday." I said back at her. "Okay that will do ."
She said looking like a real doctor

"Yes doctor Angel." I said bowing my head, well it was true and she wanted to be one so am sure she was happy with how she was grinning.

****†****

It was finally Wednesday and I couldn't help how I felt.

I was just so happy and nervous and all those stuff .

My sister has been looking at me somehow but I'm not gonna spill the beans to her ,she was not a secretive person at all.

I quickly dropped my bag and entered the bathroom.
After taking a quick bath , I cleaned up and picked the clothes I had placed on my chair a day before.

It was a cute crop top hood with a skinny jeans and my heel sneakers. I grabbed one of my bags to go with it .

After putting on some light make-up I was good to go . I snapped myself and sent it to the group chat between the three of us , Angel, Liz and I.