💖46💖

Last chapter people!!
Love y'all.
I can't believe it's coming to an end , our lovely fidara 🤧🤧.
Am talking too much ,
.......

    Idara's POV

"Hey you two get your asses up." A very annoying voice said.

I pulled the pillow over my ears to block the voice but the person wasn't having it.

She carried the pillow and used it to hit my head.

I sat up , tired of fighting with the person
"Okay am up." I said looking up to meet a very frustrated Liz.

I check the time and it was 5:00 on the morning

I gave Angel a spank on the back making her sit up straight.

"You two should get ready , take a bath or something." She said annoyed.

Well those who said wedding preparations made one stressed out weren't lieing.

I stood up and walked to the bathroom while angel decided to use the other one.

After bathing and all , I walked out wearing a robe. I walked to the dressing room straight to have my makeup done.

***†***

After a whole six hours we were  done.

Liz looked so gorgeous in her wedding gown. She looked like a princess from Disney.

Her gown was fitted at the top and nude and then at the upper waist it fell to be a ball gown .
It looked so magnificent with all the stones arranged on it.

She was practically shining. Her natural  hair was expertly packed .
And her veil covered her face. Her face was another thing entirely , the makeup artiste did a fantastic job at that.

Angel was the maid of honour, she was here throughout and it was right.
She and I were wearing the same design of gown whole the other bridesmaids were in another design.

I was wearing a pink gown , yeah I later decided to agree with Angel.

It was a mermaid gown , I had it fitted when I came so it fits me more.
It was just like a second skin , showing all the curves I have.

Angel also heard the same just that hers had a slit.
We took pictures, all of us. Looking so different from the normal us.

We all looked breath taking beautiful with our makeup and dresses and Liz's laugh had been our song all morning.

It was finally to go to the tent . It was already eleven and she was meant to be there. We all walked out of our building. A limousine picked us and drove us to the tent.

After a five minutes drive we reached there. He parked the car and we all stepped out of it.
With the last to come out as Liz .

We walked to the entrance which was already cleared  . I couldn't help but notice all the different luxurious cars parked .

When we walked up to the entrance, the groom's men and also bride father was there. Since this was the church own only the father and the little flower girl  walked in with her.