💗17💗

Hi everyone, sorry for the late update .
Thanks for the reads and votes , they were really surprising.
Well my surprise to everyone is Femi's POV.

Femi's POV

We finally reached the airport, I wanted to ask Idara on a date , I actually told her I liked her and from her expression maybe she liked me too.

I looked at her and she was running to meet someone, I followed her gaze and it fell on a middle aged woman who looked so beautiful and like Idara.

They hugged each other and her mum led her out of the airport , I sighed .
A

m sure my dad doesn't even know I left the house for 3 days .

Ayo and Daniel stood beside me , their hands in their pockets "let's go to school back jare . " Ayo said .

Well their parents were too busy , but they were better than mine .

"Let's go " I said as the three of us followed the teacher and entered the bus with some other people.

*************************************

Ayo opened his range rover and we all entered  "where are we going sef?" I asked Ayo as I sat down.

"We are going to my house , only the maids are around so no one to bother us ." He said as he turned the car to leave the school.

"That's nice , if you don't want anyone to bother you at all na my house be the best." I said remembering the last time I actually talked to my dad in that house.

Maybe last month or so I don't even know but it was that day I shouted on Idara.
I still abuse myself for that.

"Okay ooo and Daniel why have you been grinning like a fool ?" I asked Daniel and immediately Ayo laughed "no mind dat small boy oooo ."

Daniel groaned and after some seconds was back to grinning . This guy must talk now.
"Daniel wetin do you na ??". , Ayo talked again being the talkative and trouble maker out of the three of us .

"I said you should leave the lover boy alone na." I laughed already getting the idea .
"Is it because of Liz ?" I said in a teasing voice turning back to face him with a huge smile on my face .

"Guy shut up jare, wetin na happen if it is because of Liz ?" Daniel said angrily.

Well you guys must think we don't know how to speak pidgin but all that one na lie .

"Oya just explain what happened . " I said to Daniel  , I caught him smile again . My trick worked , spending most of my years with them well since when I was 7 always payed off.

"I asked her out and she said yes , we are official . Guys I can't believe ooo . That girl is actually mine. And to top it all we are both going to the same university........ "

He continued ranting until we reached Ayo's house .

"Guy it don do oo ." Ayo said annoyingly , well the guy has been talking non-stop.

I just laughed as I stepped out of the range and walked to the mansion.

"Na you know , is it not the two of you that told me to talk and now that am talking you are saying it's too much ." He said back at Ayo.