💗7💗

Hi everyone , since readers are saying that Idara should forgive Liz , I think everyone makes mistake. Read to find out.

If I know what love is , it's because of
you.

EDITED

CHAPTER SEVEN

IDARA'S POV

Waking up to the sound of an alarm is always frustrating and even more frustrating when it only wakes you up to go to school. The tiring place.

I rolled in my bed again pressing the pillow against my ear and begging the alarm to at least stop blaring directly into my ears.

When I could not take it, I sat straight and banged my hand on the stop button right on top making it keep quiet and I am sure it felt satisfied and fulfilled since it has performed its job.

I stood up slowly and walked to my bathroom. A reminder of what happened yesterday flashed in my head, but I just pushed it back except from the ride with Femi.

He seemed nice, and not mean or cold off like the popular boys I read about in different novels.

I smiled to myself as I prepared for school, when I was done with my daily routine of cleaning and bathing activities, I stepped out of my bathroom.

My sister was in my room standing in front of my closet.

"Mercy what are you doing there? And why are you not getting prepared for crying out loud." I cried out glaring at her. For the past two weeks she has been making me resume late and I was sure I was already one of thee top late comers at school.

Quite a reputation for a new student.

She raised her hands in mock surrender,

"it's not like I waste time." She said, I scowled at her and she just pouted and reversed out of my room, yeah literally reversed.

I chuckled at her little performance and went on with what I was doing.

Today is Wednesday and it was our sport's day. Wednesday was always fun especially with the varieties of sport activities available to pick from.

I wore my sports wear which was a red shorts and light red top. The shorts were quite short, but it was not like I had any other choice. And it fitted me really well unlike my former sports wear which was over-sized.

I tied my white heeled sneaker laces and walked out of my room. My mum called me from downstairs to come get my breakfast.

"Good morning ma." I greeted and sat on the dining, mum already made us sandwich and tea.

"Mercy!" I called out again for the tenth time, like I said she is always like this. Making us late.

"Mercy I swear I am going to leave."

"it's okay sis I am coming."

I gave her a long hiss and walked out of the house. I got into the car and moments later she joined muttering series of sorry which I did not even reply to.

...................

The car stopped at the car park and I got down immediately, we were already late as usual and she started muttering her sorry again making me roll my eyes at her, she was doing t do the same thing tomorrow and the day after tomorrow.

I left her and walked towards the senior block. All the students were already in their class and only few like me was run walking to their classroom.

I walked carefully and slowly when I got close to my class, I wasn't ready to face Liz and even the whole class after I saw their expression at the lunchroom. Quite funny that I was the one rushing back at home and now I just wanted to feel the comfort of my bed.