💖27💖

Merry Christmas!!in advance to all of the wish readers. Best wishes from Fedara.

Idara's POV

I heard a slightly annoyed sound from Femi"well this is Idara my girlfriend."

I smiled at how Femi called me his girlfriend.

"Well am so happy my brother got someone like you as a girlfriend. Anyways am gonna leave you two."
Ire said as he walked to his car and stepped in , speeding off minutes later.

That didn't go the way I was actually expecting it to go.

"He doesn't seem that bad." I said as we also entered Femi's car.

"Yeah I guess he's trying to change. Well enough of Ire matter sef."he said with annoyance laced in his voice.

He should just forget all about it or confront the guy about it.

All these grudges won't do him any good.

"What about you tell him about how you feel , this stuff is obviously taking a toll on you Femi. "
I said as I turned to him .

His grip on the steering wheel visibly tightened.

"Idara , let's just drop it."he said again.

How could I when he even added his two best friends to 'am keeping grudges at' list.

Or maybe I should just drop it .

But the nagging side in me  won't keep still .

"So what about Ayo and Daniel .
All am trying to say is that you should tell them how you feel so that you can all know where to start from."
I quietly added.

He kept quiet , not answering me. Why is he even angry when all trying to do is advise him .

I kept quiet and faced the window, well this is not how I thought the drive will turn to be.

We entered the estate , the silence still strong.
And maybe it was a coincidence but the songs were not playing.

"So are you angry at me too?" I couldn't help but ask when he reached where he always parked.

"Idara can you please just drop it."he said facing the window.

I carried my bag "well you should clear everything that's wrong, I can't just be your girlfriend and not advise you when you need some .
And am just saying that you should talk and maybe you would find out more.
If you are angry at the world, holding grudges you are just making yourself suffer. Settle it calmly and don't say what you wouldn't say when you were not angry."

I finished with a sigh , I hugged him and smiled at him whispering in his ears
"sorry for pushing you but this is probably for you to be at peace not forcing yourself to smile or laugh."

I stepped out of the car and waved at him before walking to the direction of my house.

I felt a tug on my hand.
"thanks Idara."he said holding my hand.

"You welcome. I have to  reach home early today Femi. "

"I know ,bye"He said as he pecked me on my lips , I turned grinning as I walked into my house.