💖31💖

Happy belated Merry Christmas
Thanks so much for the almost 4K reads and how was Christmas in your side.

Dedicated to all the readers of The Wish.

                                FEMI'S POV

"Yes."
Ire said from the back as he laughed and came to stand by my side.

I couldn't hold my laugh too as I also joined him.
"Brit it's been long."
Ire said.

Okay let me explain our relationship , we are all family friends well since we were 10 or so.
When we had to transfer from that so called school, she and her father made it a task to make sure I was brought here. And we'll it was a task accomplished.

I looked at her to see her glaring at Ire , the both of them were always enemies . I simply sneaked out of there quietly and walked to class to go meet my one and only bae.

I got to the class and she was looking over at where the guys were staying probably searching for me.

She lifted her hips lightly on the table as she stretched and sighed immediately she did not see me turning back to her friends and laughing to what they were saying.

Her whole laugh light up both she and I faces as I smiled brightly at her .
Her white teeth was shining and her laugh was so melodious.

I walked to my seat and gave the boys an handshake as I grabbed my bag.

The school closed twenty minutes ago so we were free to go but everyone was busy celebrating end of exams.

I wonder what they will do once they finish their WAEC or JAMB.

Idara and Ire since they were seat partners and reading partners or whatever they became friends and Idara just like teasing me that am jealous.

Well why won't I be.
I looked over at Sarah and then a am came to my head .

She should also feel jealous like i do once in a while.

I walked up to Sarah who was busy arranging her bag in order.

"Hey , Sarah." I said Cooley as.i sat down.
Well Sarah and I are friends, well once my nerdy side shows.

"Femi." She said dryly, well Sarah was the only person who got first in our set until I came along and now she just takes it.

"Why do you sound sad like this. How was your exams?" I asked as j sat on the table.

"It was great but we all know that you are going to get it again." She said with her British accent.

"Oh come on just pray that you get second this term , you know my bro is also here and I can say he's smart too."
I said holding a laugh.

She groaned. " am just happy we won't go to the same college.and why is your girlfriend staring at is like that?" She said looking at the back

I followed her gaze with a smirk on my face. Idara was grabbing her bag from her chair and she walked up to where I was sitting swaying her hips.