New book trailer.

Ahem, so I was thinking. Wow, it'd be fun to write a zombie apocalypses AU. But, there's so many klance and sheith ones. But... what about Shkatt?

(Story is called Safe and Sound, will be out soon.)

———————————————
Keith's POV

  I was always alone. I had no one. My father died when I was ten, and I never knew my mother. She wasn't in my life. I've been to foster home after foster home. Let's just say, some were worse than others. I never stayed at a school for longer than a year. It was exhausting having to moving around so much.

However, since I had to adjust to a new place so often, that skill helped me. Right away I adjusted to the hoards of zombies roaming the earth now. I was ready for any thing to happen. Except for right now, that is.

"Look, all I have is a bag of chips, a half-empty bottle of water, and a dagger! So just let me go!" I scream at the people in front of me. They wanted supplies, and I was alone. An easy target.

"What should we do?" One girl said to the tall male in the front.

"Take his dagger. Let him keep his food, he looks malnourished anyway. Give him a few injuries, and dump him in the woods." The brown-haired male said. Others around me snickered.

One snatched the dagger from my belt and cut along the line down my shoulder. (Like the one he got at the blade). I cry out in pain as the others follow the same path. While others just kick and punch me. My body burned, I was numb, a tingling feeling everywhere. Like when your foot falls asleep, or when you get a paper cut. My vision was littered with black dots as the world and sound around me disappeared.