Naughty kitten (Sheith)

Topping Shiro was a difficult task. Being his power bottom, wasn't.

That's what Keith learned in the three years they've been dating, and that Shiro's punishments are hell. Keith kept that in mind as he walked to the bedroom in dark red lingerie. He came up with a plan to really get Shiro off his high horse. He'd always tease and talk smack that Keith was submissive.

"Oh, Daddy!" He called entering the master bedroom. Shiro looked over at the male before licking his lips hungrily. "I have a punishment for you today."

"Oh really? How are you gonna do that?" Shiro sat in the office chair with his arms crossed. 'There's no way he won't crack.'
He thought as Keith climbed into his lap.

"Bold of you to assume in trying to top." Keith rubbed his member from the outside of his jeans, Shiro held back a groan. "I'm gonna break every single rule, and make you watch."

"What!?" Shiro paused, surely Keith wouldn't be so bold, right?

Keith tied Shiro's wrists and ankles to the black chair as he walked away, swinging his hips dramatically. He came back with duck tape, a few dildos, and vibrators, and, the one toy Keith wasn't allowed to use without Shiro's permission, a 13in. vibrator. Shiro did not let Keith use it unless he was away. Which was very rare. It happened to be Keith's favorite.

"Baby, I didn't say you could use that." Shiro was getting frustrated. Here he was with a boner, and Keith wanted to be petty. "What did I even do?"

"First of all, I don't care." Keith used his teeth to rip a strip of duck tape off. "Second, you looked at a girl," he places to tape over Shiro's mouth. "Third of all, if you're good, I'll let you fuck me for however long you want." Keith whispered into Shiro's ear, who only got a harder dick.

"I'm gonna cum when I want, I'm gonna jack off all I want, and I'm gonna tease you all I want." Keith pulled Shiro's pants and boxers down to his ankles and slipped a cock ring on his dick. He starts to rub and kitten lick Shiro's member. After a few minutes, he takes the whole thing into his mouth.

Shiro, who desperately wants to cum, was releasing deep muffled groans from his mouth. Pleasure taking over his system. Shiro, however, was still furious. His boner wasn't going away, and Keith was breaking another rule.
Don't suck daddy without permission.

Keith got bored after a while and stopped deep throating Shiro. He desired to take off the duck tape, but he left the ropes.

"Kitten, daddy will fuck you if that's what you want. Just unite me." Shiro tried to convince him, but Keith was sure, that if he broke even more rules, Shiro would fuck him till he passed out. So, he'd tempt it.

"Oh, but daddy." Keith paused as he walked over to the queen-sized bed. He picked up the bright blue toy. "I don't wanna."

Keith killed three birds with one stone. He was gonna master bate, and use the forbidden toy. Of course, he just talked back.

"Kitten, you're being very naughty right now." Shiro tried again to release himself, but it was no use. Keith had tied the knots very well.

"I know daddy, but I wanna play with myself. If I let you fuck me, then it wouldn't be a punishment."

Shiro had to hand it to him, Keith knew how to punish him. That did, however, made him that angrier. He knew Keith wasn't the begging Type, but this was close enough. He was practically just playing around with him.

Keith decided he'd go without prep. So he slid the toy into his ass and pushed the button. The vibrations hit his prostate just right. He pulled and pushed it in and out. Making Shiro that much more turned on. Shiro tried to pull the ropes lose, but it was no use.

"Kitten, let me fuck you."

"But I'm so c-close d-daddy!" Keith picked up the pace and slammed the toy into his prostate, moaning, and the feeling. This wasn't as good as Shiro, but it was close enough. A few more pumps in and Keith came on the lingerie and bedsheets. He looked back to the chair as he pulled the top out. Only, Shiro wasn't in the chair, he was standing in front of the bed, stripped of all his clothes. Shiro placed a hand on Keith's throat and squeezed gently.

"You are a naughty little slut kitten."