Hurricane Dorian (3)

Previously on The Adventures of Keith's sex life...

"I-I'm sorry k-Katie..." Keith sobs and drops to his knees. Pidge wraps her arms around her and pets his hair gently. She didn't know why Keith tried to shoot himself, but she'd be there for him.

He was her brother.
———————————————
Narrators POV

Almost a year later, and Keith still was kept away in a mental hospital. After Pidge going him in the decently sized house she called 911, In minutes there was sirens herd from the inside where Keith let his head fall into the other's lap.

Flash back~

"Hello!? M-my friend just tried to kill himself!" Pidge's voice was raised up not yelling. Petting Keith's hair gently as she told the operator to address. "T-Thank you..."

The house was quiet. The light buzzing from the broken heater, and the wind from outside.

"Keith, why?" Pidge broke the silence as her hand stopped on Keith's scalp.

"I- they- Lance..." Keith could not make himself talk a sentence, but somehow pidge understood.

"You found out that Lotor and Shiro are scumbags who cheated with lance who you think doesn't know?" Pidge's face frowned as she cracked her fingers. The overpowering sound of sirens came into range. Hopefully, Pidge could get Keith to the Hospital before he passed out.

Flashback end~

Lance broke up with Shiro and Lotor after he heard about them cheating on Keith. He came by to visit Keith every few months, at first he would apologize for the mess he blamed himself for, but after awhile Keith would speak to him. The to now good friends- best friends even, Keith was excited to hang out with Lance more often.

Flashback~

"So you're telling me that Shiro and Lotor are cheating on Keith with me?" Lance asked for the third time.

Pidge rolls her eyes at the gay- I mean Cuban male. "Yes, lance. Keith tried to commit suicide because of it."

Lance looked down at his feet. Had he known that the three were dating he wouldn't have agreed to go out with them. He lived in a small apartment with the two who went on business trips every other month. Lance how realized that's probably what they told Keith to when they would "come home".

Shortly after Lance broke up with them and started to date Pidge's brother Matt. Who knew Lance very well.

Two months later

"Hey Keith, it's lance. Pidge told me you don't talk much anymore, and you probably lost all trust in me. But I wanted to tell you in person that I'm sorry. I really didn't know that you were dating them, I wouldn't have if I knew that.

I do hope we can move past this though. I'm not gonna tell you everything's gonna be fine because I know how annoying it can get hearing that all the time, but it does stop hurting when you feel it. Your heart will heal eventually. Ok?

God, now I'm crying. I'm gonna go now, I'll come by every once in a while- even if it's just to give you hug. Oh, and hunk made you cookies. There on the table, still warm. I- bye Keith." Lance waved at the small male, expecting nothing in return. But Keith gave a small, forced smile and a weak wave.

Flashback end~

Eventually, Keith's heart did heal, thanks to the people around him. His story was on the news, which Keith was actually glad for. It had helped Keith find his father who he thought had been killed years ago in the army along with his mother who was sitting beside him.

Pidge was a sister to him. The Holts a second family- which made lance very happy when Matt proposed to him. Pidge visited every weekend to help him stay caught up with college and other drama around town. Turns out that Shiro and Lotor were arrested for selling drugs. Pidge came when he would his yearly shots to keep the voices away for a year. Matt and lance were always around too. Birthdays, Christmas, you name it and they would come with a small gift. But Keith was just grateful they stuck around.

Of course, there was James. James was an old school bully when he was in grade school. Turns out he was just as lost as Keith.

James was abused at home by his father. He only felt better after making others feel bad. He recognized Keith right away, apologizing for a million times per second. Like lance, it took nine months for Keith to start talking to him. James was one of few he talked to.

After about three years of the mental hospital, and two more of therapy, the voices were gone. Keith was happy with his family, and his boyfriend.

"Hey Keith, smile!" Matt said taking a picture of the small family. Keith did smile, unlike the others, this one was brighter. It was genuine.

It was really funny.

Who knew his deathly fear of Hurricanes would bright him the most happiness ever...