Take 2 of daily klance Day 2

Lance's POV

So far, there's been like, 400,000 deaths (in the US) to coronavirus. I'm stuck at home, away from Keith. We video chat as much as we can, and I miss him all time. I really hope he's okay, I don't wanna lose him to this awful virus.

"Lance? You there?" Keith's voice sounded from the screen in front of me.

"Huh? Oh yea, I'm here. I spaced out for a second." I rub the back of my neck and chuckle. "What were you saying?"

"Lance, I'll be fine. Have some faith in me here." Keith smiles softly at me. I love that smile.

"I know, but I still worry. I love you babe"

"I love you too." Keith's voice was always gentle when he'd say that.

"I here mommy!" The voice of a kid made keith laugh before he coughs for a second.  "Hi mommy!"

"Hey Kory." Kory was Keith and I's child. We adopted him a year ago, he's always called keith mommy for some reason. "How's your school work going?"

"It's so boring! I miss you so so much!" Kory sat in my lap. He's about 6, so he was it first grade. He misses keith as much as I do, I really hope Keith can come home soon. I was pulled out of my thoughts but Keith coughing loudly.

"Are you okay sweetheart?" I ask him and he smiles.

"I'm okay, I gotta go but I'll call you back okay?" He voice sounded very dry and raw. I sigh and smiles.

"Take care..." Lance hung up and made food for Kory. "What's the matter?"

Kory pouts. "I didn't get to talk to mommy that long."

Lance ruffles his hair. "He's going to be home soon. I smile, but really I had a horrible feeling he wouldn't return home...