Take two of daily klance Day 1

Promt: coffee date

So... how you guys doing? As you can see, I haven't posted a chapter like- in the last three months? Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter as it won't be the longest chapter, but I'm working on it-

Keiths favorite date was when lance and himself had went on was the simple coffee dates they'd have every so often. It was even better filled with family and friends, especially starting at the festive times of the year. But today, he was glad it was only him and lance. They were walking down the street holding hands as a light breeze blew in their faces. There had been no snow fall yet this year but it felt just as cold.

Keith shivers as a particularly cold breeze passes them.

"Cold?" Lance looks at him. Lance love winter time. The cold air, the snow, Christmas time, and of course keeping Keith warm at night.

Keith nods. "Just a bit, but ill be okay." Keith smiles at lance. Both his and lances noses were dusted with a red tint that spread to their cheeks.

"Good, because if you died of coldness I'd cry."

"Isn't that called hypothermia?"

"Maybe."

Keith chuckles at lance while opening the door for them both. Lance walked in followed by Keith and they walked up to the counter.
After they ordered they're drinks, they sat in a reserved table away from everyone else. "Hey lance, thanks for this. Its nice to just be with each other, away from everyone else." Keith smiles at lance who smiles back. "Of course Keith, no need to thank me."

Keith chuckles and handed lance his coffee. "So I was thinking." Keith looks up as lance spoke.
"We've been dating for awhile, and I was wondering if you wanted to move in with me."

Keith blushes. "Really?" Keith smiles and looks down at his snow covered clothes. "I'd like that."

Lance held his hand running his thumb over Keith's nuckles. "You know I be wanted to ask for a while, I just got nervous you'd think I was rushing it."

Keith shook his head. "Well I didn't say no so..." Keith smiles. "Your doing something right."

"Well I'd hope so." Lance huffs, he let go of Keith's hands to balance a straw on his finger. Keith looks at him and chuckles. "Your a dork."

"I'm your dork."

"Not if I broke you with you." Keith huffs and pretends to be mad.

"Nah, you love me to much." Lance goofily smiles at him. 

"Who said I loved you?"

"...Keith you did."