Epilogue

Note: This is the last chapter. Thank you for supporting this story. 💗

.

JISOO

I looked around at the streams of lights that were set up around the large white canopy on the beach front. Everyone was dressed their best, some dancing, some bouncing from table to table socializing and others just being there.

I glanced to my left and blushed when Jennie blew me kiss. She looked so good in her beige strapless dress. So good.

Edible even.

"Speech!" I heard someone yell from the back of the tent.

"Speech!"

"Speech!"

The word was being chanted and soon echoed through the whole area. I glanced at Soojoo and she smirked, shrugging.

I guess the spotlight was back on me.

I stood up and tapped a spoon against my wine glass, clearing my throat. I straightened the tie that was wrapped loosely around my neck and made sure my pants and blazer weren't wrinkled.

"Love," I began in the microphone, my eyes automatically falling onto the one person that held my heart with her since the moment we met, "love is not just a feeling. It's a life you choose to live and you choose to live it with one person. Marriage isn't the only thing that binds us together for a lifetime, it's a word of promises and stolen glances." The crowd awed and I blushed a little. I took a sip of wine and held it up slightly. "I've had the pleasure of experiencing a love like I have but," I laid my hand down on Soojoo's shoulder, "I've never seen a love glow and blossom so quickly like Soojoo and Irene's."

Soojoo ducked her head a bit and grabbed Irene's hand, squeezing it as I continued to talk.

"So, here's to two of my best friends in the whole world. Here's to two people who deserve the happiest life, love and marriage has to offer. I love you both."

Jennie stood up and clapped, raising her own glass. "To our newly wed couple!"

Soojoo stood up and wrapped me up in a hug. She cried because she was so happy. I cried because I was so happy for her.

"Thank you," she whispered in my ear and I chuckled a little.

"Thank you," I whispered back and kissed her on the cheek. "I still can't believe we're wearing the pants and they get to wear the dresses." I pointed to Jennie and Irene, who were sharing quiet words as well.

"You won't be complaining later, I promise." Soojoo smirked. "Jennie hasn't been able to take her eyes off of you since the ceremony this afternoon."

I blushed.

"Soojoo!" My mom came up and hugged the woman for the hundredth time that day. "You and Irene are so beautiful together." She gushed.

"Thank you Dara," Soojoo smiled and grabbed Irene's hand, "we think so too."

Jennie made her way to me and wrapped an arm around my waist. "Care to dance with me?" She whispered in my ear and I nodded my head, allowing her to drag me to the makeshift dance floor.

The music was soft and flowing through the air like a melody. My baby's first hit single happened to be Irene and Soojoo's choice for their first dance.

"Are you having fun?" She smiled softly and tucked my hair gently behind my ear, allowing the back of her fingers to linger on my cheek gently, staring into my eyes.