1: College

Avneet's POV:

I woke up the buzzing sound of my alarm, rubbing my eyes stretching a little bit. I took a deep breathe realizing I am an official student of Modern college now.

Excited ? Hell yes. Nervous ? Badly. The college is a mixture of students from all sorts. My plans were clear I want no fight at all. I just want a progress in my love life and want to start my mingle status with good guy, and of course studies.

Dammit I'm late! I got up did all the chores and got dressed. I was scrolling through memes when i heard my mom yell my name. I went out grumpily, my luggage was already there all of them were ready to leave me for my hostels.

I felt bad, I mean really bad that I have to stay away from them and happy I am at last getting some independence. We all shifted to our car, mom chanting her 'Stay away from boys, keep good company, do not do something bad, study hard' dad kept agreeing on what she lectured me on. Jai my brother who was sad but didn't showed either he said he was happy I am leaving.

Liar

We reached there and I bid them a good bye and they left the place. I watched them go tears stung my eyes but I pushed them away and looked at the building before me.

I went inside my room. Last night the college authority texted me the room number. I just hope i get a good girl as my roommate and not that rich spoiled ones . i entered my room kept my luggage on the bed the other side had posters of the series F.R.I.E.N.D.S and I realized I just got my netflix buddy! Finally a plus point about this hostel.

I was struggling to open my luggage to set my room up when the door opened, I turned to see who was it. My eyes widened at the sight. A girl and a boy entered the room kissing intensely, they were on verge of making out. I was grossed out, but to my relief the boy left her lips and started observing me. Oh please no she cant be my room mate!

The guy had perfect jawline, muscular body and eyes were like caramels with golden strokes . And the girl had brown hair not to mention coloured with a tattoo on her neck, she is pretty hot.

"Who are you?" the girl asked me. Her eyes were popping out of their sockets and her finger was pointed towards me.

"New student" I replied nervously.

"Bye baby" the guy spoke abruptly after he finished staring at me, he turned to the brown haired girl and signed off kissing her cheeks. He was about to exit the room when another girl entered she was chubby, curvy with pastel highlighted hair. They rolled eyes at each other as the passed comments.

"Jerk" she spat.

"Bitch" the guy sneered and walked out slamming the door.

"How the hell do you bare him?" Chubby one shouted at the brown haired girl as she stomped on the floor. Wow looks like I don't even exist.

"What do you mean?" Brown haired girl rolled her eyes at the chubby one.

"How do you even manage with this pathetic psycho ass guy?" she yelled

"Excuse me" Scoffed the brown hair girl she moved closer to the chubby one trying to intimidate her "He's my guy, watch your mouth"

"Oh please you know I am not wrong" Said the chubby girl crossing her arms, not even affected slightly.

"Yeah whateves" the girl flipped her hair with a eye roll and stepped away from her.

"Oh hello roomie you're the new student right?" she jumped over to me with flash of smile. Okay! They know that I exist!