11: Mom

Avneet's POV :

He dragged me by my arm while using other hand to drag my luggage. What the hell does he think of himself. I am not staying with him. Nope, I can't. He disgusts me and sleeping beside someone like that hell no. He dragged me inside his room and pushed me. I fell down due to the sudden force but stood up firmly in a snap of time.

"I am NOT Staying here" I yelled.

"You are " he stated firmly.

"You can't force me like this" I complain-whined.

"I can actually" he stated coldly stepping towards me.

"Sure " I said sarcastically as I tried to take a step toward the door. He blocked me by his arm but I still moved, he held my wrist behind and twisted it bending my arm. I hissed in pain.

"Never. Disobey Me" he highlighted each and every word gritting his teeth.

"Leave me. I will never stay here" I stated boldly.

"You will" he raged.

"I won't" I replied calmly

"Don't force me to hurt you" he said desperately.

"You already are" I spat

He left me in a split second and turned me towards him softly as if I'm fragile and would break at one touch, he's so confusing.

"I am sorry Angel but please try to understand I need you, please stay here" he pleaded, his eyes full of unknown emotions, placing his hands over my cheeks.

"Why?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows, I was confused.

"Because your my solution. Just... Just understand it, I can't tell you. You will stay here and I can do anything to make you stay here" He whispered with desperate eyes.

"Please leave me" I said, I wanted to help but I can't stay here, it's against my rule book. I can't stay in a boy's room, I did once and I was still too guilty.

"No please stay" He said

"I am not staying here" I stated stepping ahead, he needs to understand I cant stay here, what will people say if they catch me coming out of boys room? He caught me by my waist pulled me and i collapsed with his chest.

"You will" he whispered in my ear dominantly ordering me, I shook my head no.

"Last time Angel, last time. Stop being adamant and agree to sleep here willingly or I know how to make people obey my word" he said in a cold dangerous tone. I nodded unwillingly and gulped down lumps of disgust because his nose was touching my neck. He left me and I jumped on Bhavesh's bed. Wow now I have to stay with this psychopath Like why? Why God?

I quickly turned sides not facing him I didn't want to see him while I sleep, please I don't want nightmares!

POV ENDS

It was midnight Avneet in deep sleep while Siddharth kept changing sides in every minute. Wasn't Avneet supposed to be his solution? He could clearly see her from where he was but he couldn't sleep. He sighed and sat straight, he stared at the moon illuminated wall where Avneet was. He closed his eyes and sighed yet again as he opened the drawer to take his pills. The box was just in his hands when he remembered how actually he had fell asleep.

It was her rhythmic breathing and scent, they had drifted him to sleep. That was the fault in his perfect plan, he couldn't hear her breath from his bed or smell her scent from here. He turned the box in his hands and kept it on side table. He got up to shift Avneet to his bed so he could hear her breathing. He slowly walked to her sleeping silhouette. His eyes fell on her peaceful sleep in face, her cheeks so pink and her lips plump. Siddharth slipped his arm around her neck and she stirred, he pulled his arm away. He sighed looking around, thinking how was he going to transfer her?