13: So surreal

Avneet's POV:

I woke up beside Siddharth clutching my waist, sleeping peacefully. He has been doing mad cute stuff all these days like bringing me food, massaging my head even when I don't need it, prioritizing my wishes. He got me few anklets as well, he didn't force me to do something, he has severe anger issue but he somehow controlled them because I told him to. I looked at him and his tattoo on one side of his neck it was his Mom's name. I first thought it must be one of his girlfriends name, his so called true love but I got to know it from Manjul later. The tattoo reminded me of his Mom and disease stuff. I am curious but I never asked him about his mom after that. He tries hard enough to concentrate and study. I spied on him and found out how badly he sobs and cries alone hides the reality behind the luxury and attitude, I wanted to go and console him but something stopped me. I don't know what.

I removed his hands and got up. I went inside the washroom, did the usual chores, my mind still thinking about his mom and another thought about his studies obviously. Bhavesh knows him from college so he can't help me with this Mom stuff. So who knows him from childhood?. Umm Rits but I am not asking her. Manjul maybe I can ask him but Ritika is possessive as hell she'll slit me if she gets to know I talked to him. But i have to take the risk anyways I want to get rid of him really soon. Sooner I know about his mother sooner I help him. And sooner I help him, sooner he is free from psychosis and I'll be free.

"Good morning" He startled me, he had just woken up.

"Good morning" I replied softly, he kissed me cheek and went to washroom. He freshened up and came out wearing a towel. I was making my bag according to the schedule I yelped when I saw him

"What the hell!?" I said covering my eyes.

"What?" He asked

"Look at yourself" I said looking away

"Yeah so what?" he paced near me.

"Wear something" I yelled squeezing my eyes shut.

"You choose" I heard him say and I swear I heard a smirk. Is that even possible?

"Okay" I agreed and started shuffling his clothes, I took out a shorts and a t-shirt and passed him he wore the shirt and stripped the towel fortunately he was wearing a boxer . He chuckled at my condition . I was hiding my eyes looking away.

"C'mon I am wearing boxers" he informed.

"I don't care" I said still not looking at him.

"You know girls die to see me like this" He came near my ear and whispered.

"I don't " I yelled and continued covering my eyes.

"Ah what? It means your not a girl or you are..." He said in a mocking tone.

"I am straight" I frowned yelling.

"I never said that you weren't" He said and fake gasped "Oh! That means you're lesbian! Okay imma kill myself. Why fate why?" He said dramatically falling to floor and hitting his chest. Why is he being a drama queen

"Wear something please" I yelled again and he wore his pants chuckling.

"Gosh" I sighed in relief as I looked at him he was on verge of bursting out of laughter "You're an idiot" I punched him he laughed

"Let's go" He advised a smile plastered on his face. We entered the canteen finding our friends.

"Here" He said trying to drag me to his table.

"No, I am sitting with my friends from now on If interested join me" I stated boldly getting my arm out if his hold.

"No your sitting with me" He ordered with a frown.