15: Misunderstanding

Play the song when we tell you!

Avneet opened the door and found Siddharth sitting on the bed facing the wall, he was limp, his shoulders slumped and he let out a sob. Avneet walked closer to him and found him holding a sharp blade in his wrist over the flexed vein. She immediately snatched it away from him and throwing on floor.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" she frowned she was glaring at him constantly, fuming with anger.

"That I am a psycho and no one will ever love me, even if I love that person madly, obsessively I can never get inch bit of love in return, no one can ever accept me. So let me die" He ranted as he went to took up the blade, Avneet clutched his collar and pulled him near her face with a inch difference, one more pull and they would be kissing.

"I knew that you would leave me" He shouted, crying "I knew it I just want you to be happy Angel, just with whoever you want to but I can't live without you, so don't torture me and let me die" He stated as tears fell from his eyes, he looked into her eyes with unknown amount of love. Avneet froze gazing into his eyes.

"Leave me Avneet, I know you hate me and you always did" He yelled. Avneet was confused at first because she didn't know what happened to him all of a sudden but then she smiled at him and hugged him tight

"Ahhhh you're so cute" She squealed as she pulled his cheeks, he was stunned.

"What do you mean?" He asked rubbing his cheeks and wiping the tears, she giggled then bursted out laughing.

"You should have seen your self!" She said as she clutched onto her stomach while laughing

"I don't get it!" Siddharth whined

"Bhavesh had asked me for help! He was practicing" Said Avneet as she wiped her tears of joy. Siddharth immediately went red. He stood there watching her laughing her head off, he was staring at her by now.

"Angel.. Will you ever leave me?" He asked suddenly, Avneet stopped laughing. She froze to her spot.

"Answer" He ordered coldly

"You know Bhavesh asked me to shift with you permanently because he wanted to live with Jannat" Said Avneet diverting the topic successfully "And I said yes"

"Really?" He asked, happiness evident in his voice

"Yea! I'm staying here permanently!" She said and squealed, why did she do that? She did not know but it felt good knowing that she was going to stay with him permanently.

"So what actually happened ?" he asked again .

Flashback

"Come" Bhavesh said to Avneet when she had come out of Siddharth's room. They went to the canteen and sat down on a table.

"Avneet, can you please stay with him from now on?" He asked hesitantly.

"Um why? Aren't you back now?" She asked raising her eyebrow.

"Because he said that he can't sleep without hearing your breathing" He said scratching the back of his neck nervously

"Come on be straight forward and say that you want to stay with Jannat" Said Avneet with a smirk as she crossed her arms. Bhavesh was shook he watched her with wide eyes but he was pulled out of trance when her smirk grew bigger.

"I-its n-not like that err you don't get it" He stammered

"Whatever, you can stay with Jannat I'll be with Siddharth" She said with a laugh. He was blushing furiously.