6: Hitler Romeo

He reached his dorm, my head was still buried in his back. I was sulking, he opened the door and slammed it shut after entering it. He locked the door and finally let me down. I massaged my tummy because it ached due to his shoulder.

"You're freaking mine" he whined as he looked at me

"Never" I retorted sneering at him.

"I will make you mine one day, you'll see" he gritted as he started to pace.

"I will never love you, you disgust me" I spat in disgust. He stopped pacing and he turned to me I caught his expression I thought he looked hurt for a split second but it vanished again replaced by one of his cold looks.

"As if I love you, I will use you till I am satisfied enough then I will leave you" he stated with a cold voice, I don't think that he himself is satisfied with his own statement because the look in his face was different.

"You are mad Siddharth, you are insane, you are fucking sick" I said, my voice raising with each syllable he kept staring at me, his neck twitching and his jaw clenching and unclenching.

"And you are my fucking sanity Angel, don't you get it?! I need you, you make me feel less restless when you're not around, don't you get it? That I LOVE YOU " he screamed stomping on ground, something is very wrong with him. And sanity? As if he has any. I scoffed.

"I thought you said.." I was cut off as he pulled me holding by my waist.

"I need you angel " he whispered, not coldly but desperately, trapping an unknown emotion in his eyes making his hold tighter. Something in his eyes made me wanna get lost in them, made me want to go roam wild in those deep honey pools, there was something I them which pulled me in them, it was like they were trying to cage me for infinity.

"Leave me" I said my voice slowly giving away. I tried to look away from his eyes but couldn't.

"I can never leave you Avneet. I Love YOU . I love you so fucking  much Avneet. I can't live without you. Your my everything. You like it or not but your mine" he blabbered as he loosened his grip a little and stared right into my soul.

"You can never love someone Siddharth and I will never love someone like you" I stated coldly, emotionlessly, looking at anything on his face but eyes. I felt nothing for him and I am sure I will feel nothing for him, he is mental! Why should I feel something or anything for him?!

"But you will never leave me" he said with a plea in his eyes which quickly changed to sternness

"Let me go!" I pushed him and started walking, he held my arms and pulled me I collided with his chest due to the force. He took my hand behind with one hand and used another to hold my chin.

"Never do that ever again in your life, never try to push me away" he said darkly, I could swear there was nothing human in his eyes at that moment, those pure and deep hazel eyes were suddenly gone "Got that?" he tightened his hold. I gasped in pain as I nodded.

"Answer in words" he shouted at my face making me flinch.

"Yes" I gulped as tears escaped my eyes.

He wiped my tears and cupped my face I hissed in disgust, a sob escaped my lips but I angrily wiped my tears swatting his hands away.

"You will sit with me from now on during breakfast, lunch, dinner" he ordered letting his grip on my, go.

"Okay" I gulped down more tears.

"Now let's go" he dragged me outside.

We walked through the corridors to canteen, people looked at my tear stained face, I glared at them so they turned away. My hand was held my him so I was walking with him. Some girls burnt in jealousy, some pitied me. Those who gave me pitiful looks I hissed at them and they turned away, no one, I said no one has right to pity me! Okay being 'his' has one pro. People are scared of me too now. We reached the canteen and I sat with him on gang table, resisting the urge to scoff.