19: Bastard

A week passed since Siddharth was discharged from hospital, he was fine now but still felt a little weak. Avneet helped him from getting up from bed to lying him down. He sometimes intentionally asked for support even when. he didn't really need it. Avneet knew this but she still helped him because she found that cute.

Siddharth was worried about one thing, the closeness between Riyaz and Avneet. It didn't only make him just jealous or insecure it also made him tensed about their distance, that was forming due to the closeness of Riyaz and Avneet. He was sitting on the campus ground when Riyaz came, he had serious hatred for Riyaz not only because he was jealous or insecure but also for the fact he was fake, the fakeness dripped off him from head to toe. He was also a big time show off which both, Avneet and Siddharth made fun of behind his back.

"Hey bro" He said and sat beside him with a pat, Siddharth snapped his head at him at him with a 'please go away 'look.

"Avneet is not here" He said immediatly and looked away

"Yeah I can see that and I'm not here for her. I am here to talk to you" Riyaz said

"With me?" Siddharth asked not believing his ears, nobody really was eager to talk to him.

"Yeah" Riyaz replied and he shifted to a cross legged position "Do you know Avneet is cheating on you" Riyaz said abruptly. It hurt Siddharth but he knew Riyaz was an idiot so he decided to ignore.

"Doesn't matter" Siddarth replied casually as he popped a bubblegum in his mouth, Riyaz was pissed off, confused, angry at his reaction.

"I mean it Siddharth, you know this morning a guy sent me this" He showed her pictures hugging and falling over a random guy. Siddharth took the phone from his hands, Riyaz smirked knowing he would get angry. Siddharth squinted his eyes, he studied Avneet's body language in the picture, it seemed like the boy was scared of her while holding her and she was glaring at him. Yeah probably someone pushed her over him. Siddharth shrugged

"Yeah okay" He said carelessly handing him his phone.

"I mean you're not angry? She is cheating on you bro" Riyaz started with the intention to set their relationship on fire.

"No, I just want her to be happy" Siddharth threw a sugar coated smile at Riyaz, he chuckled fakely and left the place

"Asshole" Siddharth cursed while chewing on his gum as Riyaz left the place.

***

Riyaz was planning this for over a week. He was standing on canteen entrance looking at Avneet leaning her head on Siddharth's shoulder while his hand carressed her cheek. He was busy talking to Bhavesh
Riyaz scoffed and left the place, he walked through the corridor to his room. He was gritting his teeth and his hands were clenched. He opened the door and found people sitting there he smirked at them, they returned it.

"So it planned" Riyaz said evilly as he left a chuckle.

"Okay I have a question. Why can't we help you?" Aakash asked, Rohit nodded.

"See you people have somehow connections with Siddharth and those are of hatred, if you people support me in this, he will get a chance claim this as a plot" Riyaz explained smirking.

"You're Evil" Roshni grinned as she moved her hand up and down on his thigh.

"I know babe" He laughed "We should be going, she must be in the library in 10 minutes" He said, all of them nodded and got up.

They separated in two groups. A girl with wavy hairs, brown eyes and hair, she was skinny and was wearing a long skirt and a top, her name was Priya. One of the most popular hot chick, she disappeared for few days, people frowed and eying her in that whole new dressing style, she usually wore short skirts which barely hid her butt, pants, tops barely hiding her body. With another guy random, often seen drooling over Priya, he is Arman. And Priya's best friend named Samira.