Looking for the Unknown

Against her fear of being wrong, she decides that the other person must be on her side. Otherwise, why would a book take her to this place and show a path to this mystery person? But then again, why has any of this happen to Casady? There are to many questions that you might as well not even ask them.

Casady begins to walk in a direction which she chooses at random. The forest seems to get denser as she walks. She is starring intensly at the map, trying to figure out which signal is hers. She doesnt even realize that ther is a tree aproaching her, until she hits her head and falls backward.

Regaining her footing, she looks at the map and confirms what she thought previously. The rustly oarnge signal is her, and the purple one is someone, or something else. She continues walking in the direction the map want's her to, not notising that there is someone following her.

As if feeling ucomfortable, she glances back as the stalker darts out of sight.

"Hello?" she asks, while fear starts to form at the bottom of her stomach.

When there is no response, she turns and continues to walk. She still feels someone close to her, so instead of turning, she starts to quicken her pace. She is almost at the other signal when someone grabs her arm. The man is dressed inall black, including his head, aside from his eyes.

"Who are you?" Casady asks, out of pure fear.

"That is not important. What is important is that you are going in to the enemies camp."

"What do you mean?"

"Across the edge of the tree line is where the king's knights rest their heads. If they see you, or get ahold of you, they will certanly kill you. You can't go over there."

"The what, What? Where am I?"

"You are in England."

"What!? What year is this?"

"How do you not know where you are or what year this is? Have you been living under a rock?"

"Yes, now, what year?"

"It is 1794. This is a special year. We are rebelling aginst the King, and we might win!"

"What ever. How the hell did I get here?

"What?"

"Never mind. I will talk to you later. What is your name?"

"Alejandro." He says.

"Well, I will see you sometime Alejandro."

Casady leaves him standing there alone. He watches her keenly as she goes into the knights camp, knowing that this is the last time he will see her again. Or, at least alaive. Casady cross' the border and is greated by two knights, dressed in complete metal armer, from head to toe.

"What is your name?" One of the Knights says rudely.

"Casady."

"Could it be?" The other knight looks straight at the first one that spoke.

"Is it you?" The one that first spoke, asks.

"Is who me."

"Your Casady? The one we have been waiting for?"

"What?" Casady answers, completely confused.

"Look! She even has the book. It must be!"

"It is her!"

"What?" She asks again, hopping for some clarity.

"You must come with us Casady. We need you to meet someone."