Only Three Will Know

'Distraught, or not, keep your mind clear. Do not make harsh decitions out of emotions, rather, make them when you are calm. Nothing is your fault, remember: You were chosen for this life, you did not choose this life. War is on the horizon and you are the key. Along with the others, soon to be fulfilled, will save this world. You chosen few will take this world, falling toward destruction from man, to a peaceful one, one with no war, no lies, no corruption. Only the chosen can do this. Ripped from your life, thrown toward the future, save the world. Welcome to life, you are anew. You are chosen and will rule, save this world. But remember, think before you do something. Final warning- Fear Eight!
Signing off, X
Page 14 of The Dark and Twisted Knight

TTG

"Casady? Casady, are you okay?" Beverly asks, shaking an empty, lifless Casady.

"Beverly, it's no use. She is in shock." Thomas says, trying to take Beverly's attention away from Casady.

"But there has to be something that I can do!"

"There is nothing you can do Beverly." Right as he finishes his sentance, Beverly's cell phone rings.

"Hello?" She asks as she opens it.

"Beverly? It's me, mom." Her mom says on the other end of the line.

"Mom, what's wrong? You sound like you are crying."

"I just..." She takes a deep breath,"I was talking to your father, and, and.." She starts sobbing before she is able to catch her breath again."He just collapsed onto the floor. Casady, I can barely feel his pulse. The ambulance is on it's way, but I just... I have no idea what just happened."

"It's going to be okay mom, I am already at the hospital so just come over here with the ambulance."

"What? Why are you at the hospital?"

"Casady's mom was involved in a car crash and is in a coma."

"Oh my god!" She yells, giving way to uncontrolable sobs.

"Who was that?" Thomas asks as Beverly shuts the phone closed.

"My father is in a coma also."

"It has begun."

"Beverly?" Casady asks, realizing for the first time where she is. It is as if she was asleep and just woke up.

"Casady!"

"What happened?"

"Your mother was in an accident and she is in a coma. So is my father, the book was right. Everyone will die until there are only three left."

"Where is the police officer?"

"Over there" She says, pointing at the nurse counter where the waiting room transforms into a hospital hallway.

Casady slugishly, stands up properly and starts to walk over to him. She nearly falls on her face after tripping over her shoelace. When she gets to the police officer, she has to tap his sholder in order to gain his attention.

"Yes?"

"Um, hi. You brought us here," She says, pointing behind her to the others."I just wan't to know where my dad is? Was he with my mom?"

"No, after veiwing the survalence camera we saw that it was his car that hit your mother. The camera shows that your mother was able to pull herself out of her car and sat down. It appears that she started to call 911 when she fell over into a coma. We are still unsure how or what caused her coma. For now, however, we are searching for your father."