The Deadly Game

The Deadly Game

'Teleportation, talking, locating, telepathic talking, and seeing the future can all be seen in the mirror. When the time comes, a hand or two has been lost, even to the extent of death, you will need to know what you are searching for. When you need to know, you will know. Ask for help and help will be given. People are no good, but a book is best. Peer inside and you will see the light. You must see it. You will see it. Can you see it? It is the illuminating light at the end of the road, death. But death is not the end of all existance of life, no, it is just the beginning.
-Signing off, X'
Page 9 of The Ledgend of a Twisted Knight.

TTG

"Well Casady you have 5 minutes left, remind you of anything? Maybe the last time you failed?" Thomas says, taunting Casady.

"Shut up! Just shut up!"

"Why? Am I distracting you? Good, I am trying to. Your going to murder your own sister, how sad. Oh, here is some motivation. Slit her throught!" He yells behind him and everyone screams.

"There you go, now your principle is dead. How are you Mary?"

"Please! I just want to go home!"

"Found it!" Casady yells, blows into the mirror and instantly Casady and Beverly are transported to a metal square room, which has no windows and only one door.

The first thing they see is their dead principle, laying on the floor bleading out, lifeless. Her throught is slit, with her two choped off hands laying next to her cold body. They lift their eyes up and see Their family and some of their friends even. The next thing they see is the infamous Thomas.

"We meet at last! I was so worried that you wouln't be able to join us. I mean, I didn't want your sister's life to end at such an early age. Oh, and congradulations, you have completed round one of our little game!" Thomas says with ease,"Oh and sorry for the mess, I haven't had a chance to clean it up yet." He says, nodding at the lifeless principle.

Casady tries to use her power to make Thomas' brain feel as if it is on fire, but it doesn't work. Instead all he does is laugh at her draining her energy.

"Do you really think that you can use your powers in here?! Well, you mistaken! This room is made from titanium which doesn't allow your powers to work."

"What do you want?"

"I want you Casady, that is what I want."

"Yeah well, you can dream all you want." Casady says walking toward her family. Right as she is about to touch them, they disappear. Bewildered, Casady looks around realizing that they are gone.

"Did you really think that I would let them be here? I mean, how stupid do you have me out to be?"

"Well, let's see, I nearly killed you and told you never to come near me again. Now you not only came after me but people I love and care about, so yeah, you are very stupid. No wait, a stupid idiot."

"You think that you can talk to me like that!? Well, I'll show you what I am made of! Bring Beverly's mother out here!" Within a few seconds one guard brings in Beverly's mother, who is in hand cuffs and looks beaten up. "Shoot her!" Thomas yells at the gaurd.

Beverly pulls out a gun and looks at Thomas,"did you really think that we didn't come prepared?"

She shoots the guard's right hand, as the bullet pierces his skin, he immediately drops the gun. Casady rushes over and snatches it before the guard realizes what is going on. Beverly takes her mother while Casady points her new gun at Thomas.

"Tell them to give us our family!"

"Did you really think that this was not all planned? You underestimated me."

Instantly, the titanium walls slide down, showing the still standing glass. To the right of Casady, there is a single door. Behind the glass they see at least a hundred guards starting straight at them. Behind the guards are a row of people on computers. Off to the left Beverly sees all of their family and friends. Both, feeling exposed in front of everyone, drop what they are doing. All that can be heard through the silence, is the impenetrable sound of guns hitting the titanium floor. The few guards who had there weapons pulled, lowered them. The infamous her was standing but a foot away from the glass or at least that is who they assumed it was. She starred at them, watching their every move, their every twitch.

"Hello, you have probably heard of me by now. My name is Sonotoya, and yes, I am the one responsible for all of this. I am sorry for the mess, and Thomas. We did not want to go to extreme measures, but Thomas did not really leave us a choice. I can assure you, though, that he will be taken care of. Please come here, the door is unlocked." Sonotoya definitely has a way of speaking to people. She has both a soothing and compelling voice as she talks.

"How do we know that we can trust you?" Casady speaks, vulnerable.

"You don't, but I would like to change that. To start I will take care of Thomas for you. I know how harshly he betrayed you. He took actions without consult of me and he will pay for this." She says, making a notion to one of the guards.

The guard stands from the floor, grabbing a one of the fallen revolvers. He lifts it up so it is aimed at Thomas' head. Casady looks at Thomas with sad and scared eyes. She has no idea what to do. What is the right thing to do? Casady has lost sight of right from wrong. She badly wants them to kill Thomas for her, but it is not right. Or at least, she doesn't think that it is. Before Casady can get her thoughts together and say anything, the trigger is pulled. Casady looks up and sees Beverly standing over the fallen body who belonged to Thomas. Beverly toss' the revolver across the room. Casady has no idea what just happened, did Beverly just kill Thomas?

"Thank you Beverly for taking care of that." Sotonoya says with a grin.

"Of course, no on is allowed to betray us like that." Beverly says, confusing Casady beyond imaginable. Is Beverly working for Sonotoya? Or was she referring to Casady when she said us?