More Than Friends

More Than Friends

'You must learn to know eachother perfectly. You both must know that you can count on eachother at any and all times. Through the rough and through the smooth times. Weather you want to or not, you must always stay by one anothers side. If you don't, it will not go well with you. Listen to your gut, it is usually right. Also, you must know that Thomas is comming back, but this time he is stronger. You must prepare for your batle. It will not be with Thomas alone, the infamous her will be there. Stay strong!
-Signing off, X'
Page 8 of, The Ledgend of a Twisted Knight

TTG

"Casady, Wake up! It's just a dream! Or at least, I think it is." Beverly says, shaking Casady, who is obviously having a nightmare.

After a few minutes of this, Casady wakes up, inhailing a large breath as she does so.

"Casady, are you okay?"

"No."

"What's wrong?"

"I know what is going to happen today, and we are not going to like it."

"What is it?"

"It's our families."

"What?! What do you mean?"

"I mean Thomas is comming and he is stronger. They are going to kidnap our families."

"When? Where? How?"

"I don't know."

"We need to protect them!"

"How?"

"I don't have any idea."

"Yeah, well, me either."

"Can we go tell them?"

"Beverly, what are we going to tell them? 'Oh yes hello Beverly's parrents, so a few nights ago in a dream, we both found out who we really are. I am one of the only people on the face of the earth who has ever unlocked the power of the mind. Oh, and your daughter is my keeper, she is supposed to keep me safe.' Yeah, that would go over well!"

"Touche."

"Beverly, what are we going to do?"

"I don't know. What about your sister? Was she taken to?"

"Yes."

"What if you kept her safe?"

"Do you think she will even talk to me?"

"It's worth a try."

"True, after all, this is her life we are talking about."

"Wait, you mean you didn't see what happened after they were all taken?"

"No, I was woken up by some crazy friend who was worried for me."

"Oh? And who would that be?"

"Don't flatter yourself."

Both of them sat there, Casady on her bed and Beverly on the floor, laughing uncontrolably. These were the only perks of this situation, they are both friends and know how to get eachother to laugh every once in a while.

"But seriously, I think you should talk to your sister."

"Fine, fine. I'll go right now."

Casady stands up and wipes the crust that had formed next to her eyes while she was sleeping, off. She stands up and walks over to her bedroom door. She looks back at Beverly for encouragement and leaves the room. Casady slowly walks down the short hallway toward Mary's room, trying to talk herself out of it the whole time. When she gets to Mary's room the door was cracked open. She peered in and saw a lump under the covers. As Casady walks towards it she realizes that the lump is a bunch of pillows. Mary has run away!