Training

'The keeper of the mind is of upmost importance. They are to secure the mind and keep it in mind at all cost, no matter what the price. Help the one in control not to loose control. For the keeper must be with this one at all times. The mind is of it's own product, a mind. It has abilities beyond fathomable to ordinaries. Good luck! Signing off, X.'
-Page 5 of The Ledgend of a Dark and Twisted Knight

TTG

"Beverly I need to tell you something. You are probably going to think that I am crazy and that I am making this stuff up. But I promise you I'm not."

"Okay?"

"This morning I woke up different. I mean, I had changed. Something inside of me was not the same anymore. You know how I was late to walk with you this morning? It's because I woke up with a headache and passed out. When I woke up I wished that I was already dressed and when I looked down, my cloths for school were on. I had makeup and everything on! Then, at school I wished that our teacher's computer would blare Mary me while she was talking. A few seconds after I opened my eyes it happened. Then I a had a ceziure and passed out. When I came to you were THER. Then, while you were looking through your purse, a book appeared on the ceiling and fell onto my stomach. Once you left, I opened it and the first page has a mirror, but it's not a mirror! It is a teleportation device. It took me to England in the 1700's. That's when I met Princess Isebelle and realized that I had a dream last night predicting this to happen! Once I went back and was released from the hospital, I was teleported to somewhere else, I'm still not sure where. She gave me a book to give to you and told me that you were my only hope!"

"Let mess this book."

"Your not at all surprised"

"Ill explain later, I need the book!"

"Okay, here it is."

"Thank you."

Beverly grabs the book and quickly opens it. She starts reading it as if her life depends upon it. Casady is bewildered by all of this because she thought Beverly would take this completely different. Casady quietly sits there wondering what is going on. Why Beverly is acting this way.

"I knew it!" Beverly yells.

"Knew what's? What is going on?"

"Casady, you're not the only one with secrets."

"What?"

"I'm not entirely who you think I am. As of last night, I found out who I really am. For hundreds of years, my family has been aiding ones who have super minds. I have a book too. You see, we were meant to be. Last night there was a loud bang! and both my parents and I looked for where it came from then a second one occurred and we all ended up in bed sleeping. When we woke up, we found everything exactly how we left it. While I was sleeping, everything was explained to me. I am here to protect, train, guid, and aid you."

"This all makes no sense!"

"See Casady, that's where you are wrong, it makes perfect sense!"

"Okay, I can't explain everything right now but it will all be explained soon. Right now, we need to train. That way when your life is threatened, you will be prepared."

"Okay, so where do we start?"

"Open up your book to page four."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes! What do the first three pages have?"

"The first page has the title, the second one can teleport me, and the third one has a map to guid me to places."