Sorry 😞 (not a chapter)

Hey . . . So I just wanted to say that I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I haven't written another chapter as of late and that you haven't heard from me in awhile. I haven't been able to because of everything I've been doing this summer and also because of school.

During the last two months of summer, obviously July and August, I went camping in California and went to Idaho to visit my sister and see my niece and newly born nephew. So that was really nice! 😊 (Let me know in the comments if you want me to give you more details on either of those. I'll happily tell you 😉)

And school has been overwhelming already haha. I'm taking an AP class, which, if you already don't know, is a class that is like a college class. I'm doing a lot of reading, writing, studying, and memorizing 😅

Aaaand I'm also taking a driving class that's apparently required (wish I didn't have to take it. I mean I could just take it online and do it myself like I would've done in Oregon . . . It would go A LOT faster than taking a month long class 🙄) and it is 3 hours long. Going from 3 pm to 6 pm EVERY WEEK for the next MONTH!

So I've literally got a bunch of college work mixed with a 3 hour long class that doesn't give me much time to even do my homework for my AP class for a WHOLE MONTH sitting on my back, slowly making me collapse to the floor as I grow more and more stressed and tired!

I'll stop talking about that now hehe . . . please don't think that I'm trying to make you feel bad for me btw!

I'll try my best to write more chapters for this story. Including my other one called "Who Knew?" and maybe continuing the two One shots I've written. Let me know if I should write more One shots!

So anyway . . . I'm sorry to keep you all waiting. I bet some of you are wondering "when will chapter 9 be out?!" or "what is taking so long!?" . . . I've answered the second 😅 But for the first, I'm not entirely sure . . . That's all I can say.

I'll try my best not to keep you waiting and I'll write more chapters and stories when I have the time.

Make sure to let me know if you want to hear about my time in California or in Idaho, please? I'd love to tell you 😊

(Btw I camped (which you already know) by the beach on California and . . . my crush was there 😏)

Okayyyyy! I love you all! Thank you for reading my stories and this MariChat fanfic! I'll talk to you later!

Au revoir! Je t'aime! 💕

🌷 LynnNoir 🌷