Chapter 13

.........I think this is one of my favorite chapters in this story.........

You'll see why.........

Btw I tried to find a picture of Chat and Mari dancing (spoiler... sorry), but I couldn't find one. I mean I could draw my own picture, but I'm feline really lazy today (hehe... pun). I did find this one though! It has nothing to do with this chapter, but I just had to show you guys this picture.

I think Chat looks sooooo hot. I litterally blushed haha

(Man, cat puns are fun)

Anyway!!! Enjoy reading! 😊

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

"Where are we going, Chat?" Marinette asked as Chat held her hand, walking her out of the school's back doors.

"Outside, of course." He walked her over to a gazebo close by the school. It was surrounded by a variety of flowers, ranging from roses, to lilies, to irises. Around the trim of the roof were white fairy lights that brightened the gazebo and the trees surrounding it. Inside the gazebo and hanging from the ceiling was a miniature chandelier, with a pattern of roses on it.

Marinette gasped as she gazed at the dazzling beauty in front of her and stopped in place, holding Chat's hand tightly. "Oh, Chat," she sighed, "this is beautiful!" Her lips spread into a sweet smile as she trailed her eyes across the flowers and fairy lights, and then back to Chat.

"I thought you'd like it," he said, with a soft smile.

"Did you do this?" Marinette grabbed his arm with her other hand and pulled herself closer to him, looking up at him.

"Well... I put up the fairy lights, but that's it," he chuckled. "It's not possible for me to build something like... that." He waved his hand at the gazebo and put it back to his side.

Marinette laughed. "Duh. I know you wouldn't be able to make something like that. I mean, all you can make are puns and jokes!" She poked his nose, causing him to jump and look down at his nose as he stiffened up. "Besides, I was only asking if you put up the lights. When would you have the time to make this or even ask someone to make it?"

His face softened as she brushed her hand on his chest. "Mari, what if I told you that I could see into the future? Would you believe me?" He played as he smirked.

"No..?"

"And why is that?"

"Because that is not possible."

"Then, how do you explain Bunnix's powers? You know, the other superhero that came from the future?" His brows raised to his forehead and he poked his chin.

Her face turned to confusion as one of her brows arched. "Why exactly are you bringing this up?"

"Because maybe I already knew about the dance a month before it was brought up and knew I'd be with you. So I asked some guys to put together this gazebo." His face came closer to hers as his eyes closed slightly and his smirk widened.

"You're lying," Marinette smirked.

"Would I ever lie to you, purrincess?"

"Look, kitty," she talked as she poked her finger on his nose and pushed him away from her face, "I already knew about this gazebo. It's been here since nearly 3 months ago. So don't try to make me believe you, even though I know that you can't time travel or look into the future."