Chapter 14

Hey my loves! I'm sorry for keeping you waiting for so long! And I'm sorry for giving you a short chapter today 😅 I hope you like this.

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

     Marinette looked deep into Chat's half lidded eyes as he slowly came down to her lips with his. Her eyes moved their way down to land on his peach lips, watching them part and seeing his bottom lip move. She breathed heavily, wanting his lips to touch hers already and to kiss him with all her love for him, until suddenly he stopped moving.

     His breath blew across her parted lips and flushed cheeks as he moved his eyes up to look at hers. Her eyes were closed, and her black mask made her face look brighter. He moved back slightly, getting a whimper from the bluenette, and placed a soft, sweet kiss on her cheek.

     After a few seconds, Marinette opened her eyes slightly and smiled as she felt his warm lips on her cheek. She hummed a laugh and opened her eyes fully as Chat removed his lips from her flushed cheek. She looked up at Chat with her smile still on her face.

     "Princess?" Chat asked, taking her hands in his. Marinette nodded as a signal that she's listening. "I... I want to-"

     "Hello?"

     The voice broke the moment and made the two break apart and look in the direction of the voice.

     "There you are!" Alya exclaimed and walked with Nino up to the gazebo. "We've been looking for you two! Why weren't you inside?" She looked at the both of them and looked at their flushed faces.

     "We were dancing," Marinette started and looked up at Chat, then back at the redhead.

     "Okay," Alya said slowly. "But you can't even hear the music out hear."

     "Chat can." Marinette pointed her thumb to Chat and he smiled and pointed at his cat ears. Alya made an "O" with her mouth while Nino just stood there.

     "You guys should come with us. We were going to walk down to the park." Alya quickly looked at Chat. "A-and maybe I could get an interview with this cat..?" She asked, her face forming into a "please" face, with her biting her tongue and squinting her eyes. Chat chuckled.

     "Huh- I guess," Chat said hesitantly. Alya jumped with a wide smile on her face.

     The four of them started walking to the park that is a couple blocks away from the school. Marinette and Chat were walking together, secretly holding hands, and then Alya decided to break them apart, making Marinette walk with Nino instead. Alya walked with Chat, matching his pace, and got her phone out to get an interview from him. She looked at him and Chat smiled nervously. She started recording, holding the phone up so that the video had the both of them in it.

     "Hey, my Ladybug fans! Guess what!! I have Chat Noir here with me!" She reached over to Chat and put her arm across his shoulders as she squeezed him close to her. Chat looked at the camera and chuckled nervously.

     "Sup." As soon as he said it, he cringed.

     "Tonight, I'll be asking this handsome cat some questions! Starting with some of your questions! First off," Alya turned to look at Chat, releasing him from her crushing half hug. Chat rubbed his left arm and moved his shoulder. "Chat Noir, this is a question the fans all want to know." She wiggled her eyebrows and Chat cringed. "Do you like Ladybug? Or is there a special someone out there?"

     Marinette and Nino stopped talking to listen. Marinette already knew. She just wanted to hear him say something.

     "Well," Chat said, rubbing the back of his neck as he inhaled deeply. He looked ahead and looked at Marinette. His face started to feel hot again and he wished she was standing next to him. He looked at the camera and gave his signature smirk. "There is someone."

     "Who?" Alya gave him all her attention. "Is it Marinette?" She whispered as she covered the view of her mouth from the camera. Her expression was filled with excitement and wonder. Chat blushed and looked at Marinette from the corner of his eye as he turned his head. Alya screamed internally.

     There were more questions and there were some answers. Marinette and Nino listened to everything. Marinette was blushing half the time because there were times when she'd look back and she'd find Chat looked at her with that smile of his. Her face would flood with red.

     Sooner than later, they all got to the park. Alya was walking with Nino now and Chat was walking with Marinette again. When Chat and Marinette were walking, Chat reached for her hand and held it as he reveled in how nice it was to hold her hands. They were small, dainty, and fit perfectly in his hands. He wished he could hold her hands without the gloves. Chat looked over to Nino and Alya, who were laying in the grass and looking up at the darn sky. He then looked around and back to Marinette. He smiled.

     Marinette was looking up at the sky, too. But then she felt eyes on her. She looked at Chat and blushed.

     "Come with me really quick?" He whispered, squeezing her hand gently. Marinette hummed and nodded.

     "Hey, Alya and Nino?" Marinette called, getting a 'yeah' from Alya. "We'll be right back."

     Chat pulled Marinette to him, holding her close to him. Marinette giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck as he launched them in the direction of the Eiffel Tower. Chat was holding onto her using the strength in his biceps and hands, making his shoulder muscles tense. It made Marinette shiver and blush to a new red.

     When they got to the Eiffel Tower, they were standing on the very top. Chat had his hands wrapped around her waist to keep her from falling and Marinette had her hands on his. The wind was blowing very strong and it blew through their hair, making their hair flow with the wind. The wind, being really strong, managed to blow Marinette's mask off, making it blow off into the distance. It made a gasp fall from Marinette and Chat laugh.

     "Au revoir, mask!" Chat waved and it made Marinette laugh. She looked up at him, tilting her head back and resting it on his shoulder. A goofy smile formed on Chat's lips from her cute gesture.

     "Hey, Chat," Marinette said, her voice quiet and sweet. Chat hummed. "What was it you were going to say to me earlier?"

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

I'm also sorry for this cliffhanger heheh