Chapter 4- We meet again

Dallas and Jack were sitting at the bar talking. I decided to walk over, hoping he would remember me.

"So I never got your name" I whispered into the boys ear.

He turned around and gave me his famous grin, not taking his eyes off me.

"Do you guys know each other?" Jack asked.

"Yeah we met last night" Dallas said still not taking his eyes off of me and still grinning at me.

"Anyway Y/n this is Dally, Dallas Winston" Jacks said breaking the silence between us.

"Oh so that's his name" I grinned at Dallas.

"So do you guys know each other or something?" Dallas asks.

"Yeah he's my best friend and roommate" I said answering for Jack.

"Oh so you steel my secret spot and now you steeling my best friend" Dallas chuckles.

"I'm gonna go talk to some friends, I'll see ya guys later. Oh and Dal don't make any moves on Y/n" Jack said as we both laughed.

"Can't make no promises when a girl looks this good" Dallas said grinning at me, I blushed and bit my lip.

"See ya jack".

"So it's just me and you doll" Dallas grinned at me.

"You wanna do something illegal" I say also grinning.

"I think you just read my mind".

After hearing what my friend said about Dallas, how he was a player and he would break your heart. I knew I couldn't fall for him, he was dreamy, gorgeous, hot just everything about him made me want him more and more.

I know I've only been with him twice but every time I was with him I felt some kind of way, some kind of excitement. I knew I couldn't have him.

I wanted a serious relationship, someone that will love me back, and I already knew Dallas Winston wasn't the type to love. Or was I wrong?

He grabbed my hand as we both ran out of the bar together.

"So what you wanna do?"

"Rob a store" I said with a smile on my face. He gave me a big grin that made me blush.

We walked all the way to the closet store, talking as we finally got to the store.

"You ready doll?"

"Yep" I said with excitement.

We walked into the store and I saw a guy about our age or a little older. I walked up to him, starting a conversation. I gave Dallas a little hand gesture for him to start stealing.

While Dallas was stealing I started to unbutton my shirt a little and bite my lips.

"So you wanna take this to the bathroom?" the worker said.

I looked back to see Dallas staring right at me biting his lip. I gave him another hand gesture to tell him to start walking out of the shop.

I grabbed the workers hand, leading him into the batheroom. As he got inside the bathroom I quickly locked the door and made a run for it. As I ran out laughing Dallas grabbed my hand and started running.

"You know doll your hot when your bad" Dallas whispered into my ear.

"You know Dallas I'm not gonna be one of your one night stands" I whispered into his ear mocking him in a playful, flirty way. He gave out a little chuckle.

As we got to busy traffic, I ran across the street laughing and not caring (remember I was a little drunk).

The wind was blowing my hair and I felt free as I danced in the middle of the road. Cars were quickly breaking and beeping there horns at me, I didn't care I kept laughing and running, having the time of my life.

"Jesus doll your crazy!" Dallas shouts from across the road.

"I know" I shouted looking back at him smiling.

He caught up to me grabbing me by my waist, throwing me up into the air as he spun me around. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck as he pushed me against a wall with his face close to my face.

His cold breath hit my face, with his seductive eyes staring right into mine.

"You could of got your self killed!"

"I know" I say grinning at him.

"Your crazy and I love it" he says grinning at me.

There was something about that grin that got me. I tried so hard to force myself not to fall for Dallas Winston but that grin, oh my god that grin!

His lips got closer to my lips, as he was about to kiss me I moved my head, looking to the side so he kissed my cheek. He set me down, and lighted a cigarette that we stole. He had a annoyed look glued to his face.

"Walk me home?" I said smiling at him, he couldn't resist but to smile back.

"Come on" he said as he put his arm around me.