Chapter 6- Record store

It was now morning, I woke up to Dally's arms wrapped around my waist, but for some reason I didn't push him off. I felt safe in his arms, It kinda felt like it was only me and him together in this world.

I turned around slowly and quietly trying not to wake him up, so now I was facing him. I was admiring his gorgeous face and how he looked so good when he was asleep. I never noticed how young people looked when they were asleep.

"You know it's rude to stare doll" he whispered with his eyes still closed.

"Uh Dallas, did um, did anything happen last night?" I said.

"It's ok doll, nothing happened, the floor was just uncomfortable" he chuckled.

As I looked over to the clock it read 10:37am.

"Shit Dallas!"

"Uhh what is it" he groaned.

"I'm gonna be late for my job interview at the record store!" I said as I sprang up. Before I could run out dally grabbed me by the waist and spun me around so that now I was facing him.

"How does someone look this good in the morning?" he said grinning.

"Not now Dallas, I gotta go. I'm sorry" I felt bad so I gave him a kiss on the forehead. As I ran out the door still dressing my self I could hear Dallas whistling at me.

"I'll see you again doll" Dally shouted out.

"You know you will" I said running down the stairs.

I decided to work at the record store for some extra cash, because at the bar I wasn't making much. I loved records and music, I could listen to it all day, especially The Beatles.

-

2 hours went by of working there. I heard the bell ring which meant a customer entered, I didn't bother to look up I just kept reading my magazine.

"Would you recommend any records?" a familiar voice said.

I looked up to see Dallas Winston standing there grinning.

"Hey Winston" I said with a big smile.

"You like your new job doll?" Dallas said fiddling with all the things on the counter.

"Yeah it's alright I guess" I said stopping him from fiddling, with my hand trapping his hand as he grinned at me.

"You wanna go somewhere?"

"Dallas not right now I'm working" I said looking back down at my magazine.

Dallas jumped over the counter, grabbing me by the waist. He pulled me closer to him, so now are body's were close together. I looked up at him to see him grinning at me.

"You rejected my kiss last night, but what about now" he said as he leaned into kiss me. Before he could I gently pushed him away with my hands on his chest.

"You should probably leave Dally" I said looking at the ground.

"You know any other girl would kill for me to like them the way I like you, but you want nothing to do with me" he said quietly shouting, he left and slammed the door on the way out.

Should I of let him go? I don't know, should I run after him and tell him how I feel? I don't know.