Chapter 27- rumble

Ten minutes had passed and all that was on my mind was the boys.

"Uhh I can't take this anymore" I got up and found the keys to Dally's car that he had left behind. I ran outside and jumped into the car, I drove unsteady not being able to see anything with the rain pouring down.

I got to a hill and parked up the car, I ran out getting drenched in the rain. I could see the boys nearly getting drowned in the mud, Dally was on top of a guy throwing punches as PonyBoy was getting beaten up pretty bad. Dally came over and threw the guy off of PonyBoy as he helped him up, it put a little smile on my face.

"This if for Bob you greaser!" The boy stabbed Dally from behind as the soc's ran to there cars and drove away into the darkness.

"Dallas!" I scream nearly dropping to the ground. I ran as fast as I could, collapsing down beside him.

"D-Dally, your gonna b-be fine" I ran my hands over his stomach trying to put pressure on the wound.

"Hey doll" he weakly ran his hand through my hair, I held onto his hand as tears ran down my face.

"We gotta get him to the hospital!" I shouted, Darry and Sodapop lifted Dally up and ran to the car, they put him in the backseat as Johnny and PonyBoy jumped in behind him. I started the engine and sped off.

"Ponyboy put pressure on the wound" I looked back at Dallas swerving the car.

"Jesus Doll! Keep your eyes on the road" Dally grinned at me.

We made it to the hospital as I jumped out of the car helping PonyBoy and Johnny lift Dally out. Nurses came running out as they put him on a stretcher and took him away from me. I stood there in shock drenched in rain and blood as mascara ran down my face. PonyBoy and Johnny sat down in the waiting room, I ran out slamming the door open as I punched the wall. I turned around and fell down as my head fell into my hands, tears falling down my face.

After a couple of minutes I walked back inside to see PonyBoy and Johnny sleeping. They were all cut up and bruised yet they looked so peaceful when they were asleep. I sat down next to Johnny and rested my head on his shoulder as my eyes slowly closed and my mind shut off.