Chapter 19- missed you

Me, Soda, Two-bit and Dally all agreed to go out. We were going to go to the drive-in but there was no good movies on, so we decided to go to bucks since there was a party happening there.

Dally was already there, Jonny and PonyBoy decided not to go since they didn't like party's that much. We stopped outside of a building that was roaring with loud music, and red flashing lights.

The door opened as a older boy stood there, leaning against the door frame smoking a cigarette. He had long brown hair and dark blue eyes. He had a long scar from his temple to his chin. He looked me up and down and grinned at me as I moved closer to Soda.

"Hey Tim!" Sodapop smiled.

"If it ain't Sodapop Curtis" the guy said moving out of the way to let us in. The music was even louder inside and it stunk of alcohol and cigarettes.

Walking inside as I scoped the room, my eyes landed on Dallas sitting on a chair. A broad was sitting on his lap, playing with his hair. She was all over him, it was obvious she was desperate.

He didn't pay much attention to her, yet he didn't even look at her. His eyes caught on to mine as I quickly looked away, hoping he didn't see me staring.

I sat on Soda's lap as he was having a conversation with a friend. Opposite me on the other side of the room was Dallas.

~third persons POV~
The tension between Y/n and Dallas made it feel like it was just them all alone in this world. With Dallas bubbling up with jealousy and Y/n lost in mixed emotions, they knew they wanted each other, they knew they needed each other.

Every now and then Y/n would take a quick glance at Dallas as he did the same. There were girls already all over Sodapop, but Y/n didn't feel jealous she didn't care. Her mind was set on Dallas Winston.

Dallas stood up, walking right past Y/n out the door as Y/n followed.

~Y/n POV~
I saw Dally get up and walk out so I decided to follow him, hoping maybe we could talk. I walked out of the bar, hoping to see him there.

There was no sight of Dally, just a cold, empty street. I stopped in the middle of the road, looking around me. I rushed my hand through my hair, trying to figure where he went.

I got interrupted from my thoughts as a pair of hands grabbed my waist, making me jump.

"You looking for someone?" A familiar voice said, I didn't have to turn around to see who it was and I already knew he had a huge grin on his face.

"Yeah actually! You might know him. He's got like brownish hair, brown dreamy eyes that can make a girl fall in love. He's always got a little grin on his face and he's sooo stubborn. Bout this tall" I said putting my hand up to the height of Dally.

"He sounds quite handsome" Dallas smiled.

"Oh yeah, he's a real charm" I laughed as Dally picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck, leaning my forehead against his.

"I missed you Dallas Winston" I whispered.