Chapter 7- New York lights

My shift was now over. After Dallas left the record store from a fight we had, the rest of the day I've been feeling pretty empty and sad. When I'm feeling down I always go to my spot for a cigarette.

I was sitting on top of the building smoking a cigarette, the sun was going down so I got to enjoy the sunset. Sunsets always brightened my mood. A couple of cigarettes later the sun was gone and the bright city lights of New York we're here.

As I was resting against a wall my eyes started to shut, and my body felt tired. I fell asleep watching the lights of New York City.

~Dally's POV~
After shouting at y/n and leaving her in anger I felt real bad. I waited till her shift was over so I could go talk to her. I didn't want her to leave me, I didn't want her to leave me like everyone else had. I went to her apartment and knocked on the door.

"Doll it's Dally, I need to speak to you" I shouted, but no one answered, I knocked again louder this time.

"Jesus I'm coming!" I herd Jack shout.

"Is y/n here?"

"Oh hey Dally, nah she hasn't came back from work yet" he said.

I ran without saying bye, I ran all the way to the record store, maybe she was working late? I finally got there and the sign said closed. I hit the door with anger, I tried to think where she would be. I ran to the bar but she wasn't there, then it came to me, the building.

I ran up the stairs of the building finally getting to the roof, I opened the door and ran out to see y/n sleeping peacefully against a wall. I stopped for a minute and smiled. I sat down beside her and put my brown leather jacket over her as a blanket, trying not to wake her up. I lit a cigarette as my eyes slowly closed.

~back to your POV~
I woke up to the beeping horns of cars, that's all you ever hear in New York. As my eyes were still slowly opening, I felt a arm around me, my eyes quickly opened to see Dallas sleeping next to me which put a smile on my face. I looked down to notice that Dally's brown leather jacket was over me like a blanket.

"Dally?" I whispered as he started to wake up.

"Yeh Doll it's me" he said pulling me closer to him.

"Oh Dallas I'm so sorry" I said giving him a massive hug. He wrapped his arms around me and I already felt warmer and safer.

"Nah Doll I'm sorry" he whispered as I hugged him tighter.

"Did you stay out here all night with me?"

"Yeah" he said playing with the ring on his finger.

I gave him a massive smile. We both lighted a cigarette enjoying the view, the morning was real cold in New York so I cuddled up to Dally as he put his arm around me. I smiled looking out at the view.