Chapter 31- amazing

"Nooo Two-bit!" I chuckled shaking my head. We were at the Curtis house and Two-bit was a little drunk. He stood up pulling my arm for me to stand up and dance with him. I finally gave in jumping up, dancing around with him while music played in the back. I was weak from laughter as the door opened and Dallas walked in. My smile slowly faded away until Two-bit playfully hit me on the arm as my attention went back to Two-bit and I forced a fake smile.

I was confused, did he really just give up on us? Or was this just a little fight that all couples have?

"So your going back to New York tonight Y/n?" Darry questioned. I decided to go back to New York for a couple of days, to catch up with some friends and check on the apartment.

"Yeah for a little while" I smiled. In the corner of my eye I could see Dally look up at me when he heard I was going back to New York.

-

I had packed my bags, said my goodbyes to the boys and finally left for New York. I opened the door to my dark apartment, it was late at night and I was tired. I chucked my bags on the floor and got ready for bed. As I was walking from the bathroom I walked past Jacks room and looked inside. It was left exactly the same as a smile appeared on my face.

It was now around midnight and I still couldn't get to sleep. A loud bang made me shoot up from my bed, I slowly got out of my bed to see what it was. I walked out of my bedroom and ran into Jacks room to get his baseball bat. I slowly tiptoed out into the living area, I held the baseball bat high up as there was another bang. It was coming from the window.

I crept over to the window as somebody grabbed my waist behind me. I jumped, turning around and hitting them with the baseball.

"Its me Doll, it's me Dally!" He shouted putting his arms in the air. I put the baseball bat down and hugged him.

"Jesus you scared the shit out of me!" I said still hugging him.

"I'm sorry Y/n, I don't wanna give up on us, on this relationship." he said stroking my hair. I smiled at him before giving him a kiss on the forehead. I pulled away but he quickly pulled me back, kissing me on the lips.

My hand slid through his soft hair as he picked me up. He carried me to my bedroom and gently set me down on the bed with our lips still connected. The kiss had speeded up, it was now a passionate make out. I quickly lifted off Dally's shirt as he stopped and looked at me before kissing me again. He slid my shirt off as he leaned on top of me. His hands slowly slid down to my waist, slowly talking off my pants before I stopped him.

"Dally" I said as he stopped and looked at me in confusion.

"Is something wrong?" He questioned. I looked down breaking eye contact.

"I've never done this before, I've never done it." I fidgeted with the ring on his finger. Sure I've made out with heaps of guys and looked like the type of girl to just go sleeping around with any guy I wanted. But that wasn't me, I wanted to wait for someone special, someone like Dally.

A huge smile appeared on his face, he moved my hair behind my ear as he lifted my chin up, I looked up at him.

"Aren't you weirded out or something?" I was surprised, he looked at me and chuckled.

"Weirded out? Doll that just makes it ten times better." He said falling on top of me and kissing me again. He slowly slipped his ring off of his finger and on to mine, I looked at it for a second and then looked back at him as I gave him a smile and a kiss.

"I don't ever wanna fight with you again Dallas Winston." I whispered into his ear as he kissed me neck.

"Me too Doll." He said kissing me all the way down to my stomach. He pulled the sheets over us turning the lamp off.

The rest of the night was amazing.

Ahh sorry if this is a little cringe <3