Chapter 23- sleepover

The night at the movies I gave Marcia and Cherry my number in case we ever wanted to hangout.

It was a Friday afternoon, I was chilling on my bed, reading a magazine that I found laying around Two-bits house. The ringing of a telephone broke the silence.

I ran outside to see Two-bit getting up from the couch to answer the phone. I stopped and looked at him as he did the same. We both gave each other a little grin, having the same idea.

I ran to the telephone as he did the same, smashing into the wall next to the telephone we both let out a laugh.

"Beat you" I laughed picking up the phone, as he gave me a little face, jumping back onto the couch.

"Hello Y/n here".

"Hey Y/n it's Marcia" I was quite surprised to hear her voice, it was nice though.

"Oh hey Marcia it's been ages!" I said, curling the telephone wire between my fingers.

"Y/n, I was wondering if you wanted to spend the night with me and Cherry, you know like a sleepover. It would be real nice for Cherry, getting her mind off things. She's real heartbroken over what happened to Bob" Marcia spoke.

"Oh Marcia that would be great! What time?" I was real excited, I haven't had a girls night out in ages.

"We'll pick you up around six".

"Alright" I hung up the phone and ran to my room in excitement. I packed some clothes in a small bag. I tried to dress a bit nicer around Cherry and Marcia, they were always nicely dressed.

I was laying on my bed listening to records when I heard a car horn. I ran out to the front window, I peaked through the blinds to see a red corvette stingray. I ran to my room to get my bag, I ran out the door to see Two-bit leaning against the car flirting with Marcia.

"Leave her alone Two-bit" I shoved him out of the way as he pushed me back, making Marcia and Cherry laugh. I hopped in, admiring the car.

"See ya later girls" Two-bit winked.

-

"So who do you like Y/n?" Marcia said throwing a pillow at me giving me a smile.

"Uhh I don't really like anyone" I blushed looking down, as I fiddled with my fingers.

"Oh come on Y/n, that is such a lie!" Cherry laughed as she braided my hair.

"Come on Y/n" Marcia said jumping next to me on Cherry's bed.

"Well maybe there is someone" I smiled.

"Well, go on" Marcia said filing my nails.

"Dallas Winston" I said. Marcia stopped filing my nails and Cherry stopped braiding my hair, they both sat there with shocked faces.

"The D-Dallas Winston?" Marcia said shocked.

"I guess" I said biting my lip looking at the floor.

"Awww" Cherry said hugging me as Marcia joined in.

I loved the gang but it felt good talking to some girlfriends about this stuff. They were real nice.