Chapter 3

It had been a damn long day. Because unlike last night when he'd simply unzipped his pants, pulled out his aching cock, and jacked off, today he'd been stupid enough to wait, to want to hover on the edge of excitement all day, anticipating what might happen tonight.

It was like a game he'd wanted to play with himself with her, too.

Now his dick physicaly hurt. He'd floated somewhere between half hard and full blown erection all day, through meetings, phone calls, and lunch with a senior VP with whom he was doing some important negotiations.

The whole time he'd been fantasizing about Xenia Watkins, mystery author, sex kitten.
She didn't think she was a sex kitten, that was clear. But he knew she was, he'd seen the proof, and gotten off to it.

Her hot little show, combined with their steamy conversation this morning, had excited him more than anything had in a very long time. Now, as he sat in his Malibu home in a dark, quiet room lit only by his computer screen, a warm sea breeze wafting through an open window behind him, he found himself watching the clock, feeling as eager as a teenager getting his first peek at Internet porn.

He began to relive a few of the fantasies that had grown in his mind around lovely Xenia today at times when he most definitely should have been focusing on his work.

Millions of dollars at stake every hour, and he'd been fantasizing about a woman. But he'd felt powerless to stop the images had simply kept
invading his brain without his permission.

During a meeting with Cressler, Inc's entire board of directors, he'd imagined her in the Jacuzzi in the Vail house, soaping her luscious breasts, tweaking those hard, pretty nipples, then rising on her knees to run a soapy cloth between her thighs, sighing just like she had last night on the webcam.

His investor had come back on the line, reclaiming his attention but not weakening his lust. It had been at lunch with the rambling comptroler of Ion Electronics that the fantasy had continued. He'd needed to hear what the man was saying there was a pivotal merger on the horizon and he couldn't risk fucking it up but he couldn't help himself. When he'd seen a pretty girl across the restaurant who, at a glance, made him think of Xenia Watkins.

As the Ion comptroler talked about recent acquisitions adding to the company's value, he'd seen Xenia sitting on the edge of the tub, legs parted, His face in between. Xenia had caressed her breasts, just like last night, and she'd moaned and howled as He licked her pussy.

As the Ion comp droned about employee security and pension plans, he'd seen himself entering the picture, kneeling on the tile surrounding the jacuzzi so that his cock was level with Xenia's pretty mouth.

She'd opened wide with a big smile and lowered her lips over him, moaning from still having her pussy eaten below. Even reenvisioning it now had him sweating.

He shook his head to clear it and looked at the small gold clock on his desk. It read a few minutes past nine, which meant past ten in Colorado.

Damn , he'd quit paying attention and the computer had slipped into screensaver mode. He rushed to move the mouse and light back up the screen. Then he clicked on the icon for the webcam at the Vail house.

The room was empty, dark but for the pale illumination provided by the blanket of snow outside the wall of windows behind the computer.

His heart fell . His cock almost deflated. He'd been sure she would be there, putting on another sexy little show for him. After the way she'd responded to him this morning, he'd been sure she wouldn't be able to resist. After all, she was alone in that big house, just writing all day surely.