Chapter 5

Justin's lungs threatened to explode in his chest. As beautiful and hot and arousing as she was, he'd been starting to think she wasn't going to use the vibrator. And that would have been just fine he loved watching her no matter what she was doing, and seeing her touch her lovely pink pussy was entertainment. But now that she held the toy in her dainty hand, it was al he could do not to come.

"God, you re amazing, honey," he whispered raspily toward the computer screen, wishing she could hear him.

"I'm not sure how to do this," she said, her voice trembling as she leaned back on the couch, legs still parted, beginning to lightly drag the tip of the toy cock up the center of her cunt. Justin seldom felt particularly tender or emotional when it came to women or sex, yet her sweet honesty about her lack of such experience was almost enough to paralyze him.

She'd made herself vulnerable on his account, laid her soul bare for him. And although everything she said sounded far away, muted, he heard the genuine emotion in her voice loud and clear.

"Just go easy," he prodded, even though she couldn't hear the instructions. "Go easy and make yourself feel good."

He listened to her breathing as she used the vibrator like a large finger, raking it through her slickness over and again.

"Yeah, baby," he growled. "That's right."

Her eyes fell shut, her lips parting in desire. He understood she was taking her time, getting acquainted with the way it felt against her flesh, and was more than happy to be patient, given the tantalizing vision she created. Yet if he didn't release his cock from his hand, he'd blow any second, and it was far too soon for that. He let go, letting his shaft plop hard against his lower abs.

He sat shirtless, in a pair of unzipped jeans, listening to the lul of the tide out the window behind him, yet still able to discern every soft sigh and moan from his cyber lover. Her breathing grew stil heavier, deeper, as her strokes with the vibrator seemed to press deeper as well. He wanted to see her put it in her pussy so badly he could taste it. "Come on, baby, do it for me. Show me how brave and sexy you are."

Almost as if she'd heard his throaty please
all the way in wintry Colorado, she bit her lower lip and, still keeping her eyes shut, began to ease the head of the toy cock against her opening. Justin almost couldn't breathe.
She moaned softly as the head gained entry, and so did he.

"Ohhh," she said as it began to slide deeper. "Oh God. Oh, I want this to be you."

Damn, he wanted that, too. Wanted to sink his shaft so deep inside her, feel her tight moisture encasing him. And she'd be tight he knew instinctively. She was easily one of the most sexual women he'd ever encountered, but he also knew from her denials of such that she protected her sexuality closely, likely didn't sleep around, and maybe had, in fact, only taken a few lovers.

He watched, throat clogged with arousal, as she began to move the toy in and out of her beautiful cunt. "Oh yeah, that's so good," he said, his gaze riveted on her every move. Her body was fully open to it now and looked incredible taking it inside. He couldn't resist closing his fist around his own cock again, beginning to tug in firm, even strokes as he wished it were the one gliding so smoothly in and out of Xenia's pussy.

"I'm imagining this is you," she said on a hot, high whimper of pleasure. "I'm imagining that you re fucking me, fucking me." The sex toy went in al the way now, right up to the fake balls, and he knew the little rise built in on the front the one unrealistic part of the vibrator, added for her pleasure was meeting her clit with every stroke.

She fucked herself harder now, and he worked his dick harder, too, matching the rhythm of her thrusts. "You re fucking me," she told him again, eyes stil shut, face wrenched in passion. "You're fucking me, Justin."