Chapter 15

"Then I want you to have him" Justin's voice dropped lower. "I want to watch him fuck you, honey, so, so deep."

With that, he took her hands and guided her, switching her position on the sofa so that she faced Justin, her ass turned toward Tommy. She didn't rise up on her knees too tired but instead pulled them up under her in a more relaxed pose.

Behind her, she heard the rip of paper and knew Tommy was putting on a condom. Then his hands closed warmly on her hips, massaging, whispering how hot she was, how sexy, how giving, and how wel she'd sucked him. She peered at Justin the whole time, who lay stretched out across the end of the couch, naked now, and looking good enough to eat. Which was exactly what she intended to do. Her mouth was tired, but not that tired.

Perching between Justin's parted legs, she wrapped her hand around his erection as Tommy began to ease into her from the rear. She pumped Justin lightly as all three of them moaned in unison, then sank her mouth over him. He tasted salty, sweet, with her juices, and that somehow made the intimacy even deeper.

She pushed back against Tommy and knew she was taking him to the hilt when her ass pressed against his pelvis. Again, she was full with two
gloriously hard shafts. She cupped Justins balls in her hand as she moved her mouth up and down his length, and she sensed Tommy's coliding with her mound as he began to deliver short, firm strokes.

Releasing Justin from her lips, she licked him from bottom to top, then swirled her tongue around the head as Tommy drove at her from behind. All the while, she savored the ability to delight them both at once with different parts of her body.

She kept her eyes locked on Justin's as she used her tongue on him, still stroking with her hand underneath and sucking away the pre-come from the tip when it gathered there. Until finaly she stopped her licks altogether, nestling his cock warm between her breasts. They still stood plump and pert with the help of the bra cupping their undersides, and he groaned as she began to fuck him that way, letting his stil -damp cock slide deeply between. "God, yes," he murmured above her. "So nice, baby."

Behind her, the strength of Tommy's strokes increased until he was pounding into her, hard, harder. It made her boobs jiggle against Justin's cock. She barely understood the wild pleasure it brought to close her breasts so softly around his stiffness, but it had her sighing in hot joy, pleasing her almost as much as Tommy's erection.

Tommy pummeled her now, making her cry out at each powerful thrust, until she found herself wrapping her arms around Justin's torso, hugging him as she met each firm plunge in back.

"Is it good, baby?" Justin asked, smoothing his hands across her shoulders.

"Mmm," she managed, still taking in each hot drive Tommy delivered.

"Ah, fuck her sweet pussy for me," Justin murmured, and she knew he was watching Tommy ram into her, watching her take it, feeling the pleasure vibrate through her body as he held her.

"Oh God," Tommy said suddenly. "I'm gonna come. I can't stop, I'm gonna come hard." And with his hands stil bracketing her hips, she listened to the long, heavy groan that left him as he delivered impossibly deep strokes that reverberated to her core.

Then he went stil inside her, final y releasing a long, exhausted sigh. "Jesus," he whispered, and she smiled to herself with the feminine pride of having pleasured him.

When he withdrew, she rested against Justin for a moment, his cock stil stretched long and rigid between her cradling breasts, but her cunt felt empty, and now she wanted to make Braden come, too. She lifted her head from his stomach to look at him. "I need you back in my pussy."