Chapter 8

They stood in the bedroom, outside the massive marble shower, Justin's eyes sparkling with mischief and sex. Part of Xenia wondered again how she'd found herself in such a game where she was wil ing to do whatever this man wanted and he knew it.

Fortunately, she brimmed with more anticipation than trepidation.

"Pants," he said, pointing to hers, then the floor. Pulling at the drawstring below her navel, she felt the fabric loosen, then pushed it down. The pants dropped, and she stepped smoothly out of them, leaving her in a pink cami and white lace undies. "Shirt," she said, following his lead and lifting one finger toward his fleece.

He took it off over his head and tossed it aside, but still wore a mock turtleneck and ski pants.
"That one, too," she added, nodding toward the turtleneck. He smiled softly, then removed it, as well. "Top," he said. Slowly, never taking her eyes off his, she pushed down one shoulder strap, carefully withdrawing her arm, then the other.

Hooking her thumbs into the neckline, she peeled the fitted cami down, hotly aware that she enjoyed revealing her breasts for his hungry gaze. She pushed the little top past
her waist, wiggling her hips to help its descent, until finally it dropped to her ankles. His eyes burned through her, making her feel wholy owned by him.

She had to swallow back her lust before she could speak the next words. "Your pants now," she said, watching intently as he lowered his ski pants and thermal underwear at the same time until he stood before her in sleek black boxer briefs that hugged his ass as well as the erection growing in front. She had to bite back a gasp at the sight of that arousing bulge.

"All That's left are the panties, snowflake." He gave his head a lecherous tilt, punctuating the words with a grin. Xenia's whole body pulsed with need now, so she didn't hesitate, pushing the cotton to her knees, then letting them fall the rest of the way. His gaze dropped unabashedly to her pussy.

"You now," she said. "Drop 'em."

He had to lift the elastic over his cock to lower his underwear, and she couldn't hold back her gasp this time, reminded anew of what a magnificent male organ he possessed.

"After you," he offered.

Xenia stepped into the shower that was big enough to walk around with ease and sported a built in marble bench at one end as well as marble shelves at different heights. Justin followed, turning on the overhead nozzle. "Do you like it warm or do you like it hot?" he asked with a glance in her direction.

"Just warm, I'm afraid."

He winked. "No worries. I can get you hot in other ways."

She was already hot inside, her temperature climbing higher with each passing second. Her eyes were drawn back to Justin's enormous cock it was difficult to believe she'd managed to handle it. But she wanted it again anyway, and soon.

"Come here, honey," he said from beneath the spray, and taking her hand, he drew her into the warm flow of water, letting it wet her breasts, belly, and lower. He slid his dampened palms from her hips upward to stroke her breasts, then bent to kiss her mouth.

Just like the previous night and this morning, Justin's kiss was at once easy and stunning, heightening every other sensation. She lifted her hands to his shoulders, let the kiss swallow her, let his tongue capture hers. When it finally ended, they both let out breathy sighs, and she couldn't help thinking that even Justin seemed affected.

He'd probably kissed hundreds of women, so it imbued her with unexpected power to think hers might actualy be special in some way.
"Mmm," he sighed. "You make it hard to go slow."