Chapter 11

"My neighbors, Stan and Candy," he said from between her legs. She studied the couple as they stood in profile right inside the wide, uncurtained window, Candy holding on to the back of a kitchen chair with both hands, naked, while Stan slammed into her from behind.

Stan was classicaly handsome, light-haired, in his mid-forties. Candy looked closer to Xenia's age a stacked brunette with large breasts that bounced with each thrust.

Justin french kissed Xenia's clit as she watched what took place in the window, and the sensation spread through her with even more intensity than usual.

"Stan went to Vegas on business a few years back," Justin said, blowing on her clit and forcing a shiver. "He came home married to Candy, and she's been here ever since." He dragged another hot lick up her pussy, making her moan as she continued observing the two strangers having sex.

"Showgirl?" she managed, her voice thready.

"Stripper," Justin replied lowly. "Stan mentioned it over a beer with Tommy and me last summer."

Xenia had grown breathless. Down through the trees, Candy's perfect body arched against her husband's, her face wrenched with hot desire. She wore thigh high fishnet stockings with black ruffled edges. "Do they do it in the window often?"

"Yeah, actually." Justin's voice came even lower now and a glance down revealed him studying her parted cunt. She watched him instead of Stan and Candy as he pushed two fingers inside her and lowered another kiss to her clit.

"Mmm," she purred in response.

"Not sure if that's by accident," Justin went on, "or if maybe they want me to see. Of course, I'm not here all the time, but I guess they can tell when there's an SUV or, in this case, two in the driveway."

"And you watch them?" she asked, her heart beating harder and pulsing in her crotch where he now laved her. She looked back at the couple through the window as Stan's hands rose from Candy's hips to her plump breasts, squeezing, kneading.

Juatin peered up at her, his look pointed when she drew her gaze back inside. "You're watching them."

"Oh God, you're right." She took a nervous sip of her wine.

"No, baby you don't get it," Justin said, gently massaging her slick inner thighs with wet hands. "I want you to watch them while I get you off."

Xenia drew in her breath. Justin had such a way of making things she'd always considered extreme or even perverse seem completely normal.

"Watch them, Xenia," he said again because she was stil looking at him. "Watch them."

"Maybe I want to watch you." She was learning what a powerful aphrodisiac one's eyes could be, and she couldn't deny she loved the sight of him working his mouth between her thighs.

"Think of me instead," he said. "And this time just this time watch them. For me."

She let out a sigh. Watch them for me.

For Justin, she would.

So as he thrust his fingers into her cunt and delivered rhythmic licks to the folds of flesh above, she peered back out the window, down through the trees, and became what she'd briefly thought of herself as moments earlier.

A voyeur.

She watched as Stan withdrew from Candy, his penis shining with wetness even this far away. Candy turned and sat back on the dining room table, spreading her legs as wide for her husband as Xenia spread for Justin now.

Each of Justin's licks echoed through her strong enough to make her moan, and she began to thrust at him, lifting against his mouth.

When she glanced down at the arousing sight of Justin tonguing her pinkness, he stopped just long enough to say, "Watch them. In fact, tell me what they're doing since I can't see."