Chapter 7

The only bad thing about the marvelous floor to vaulted ceiling windows in the bedroom was when the morning sun came blasting through.

But Xenia didn't really mind since her arrival here, the sun had gotten her up and to the computer early, and now, today, it didn't bother her because she had such a nice view. Not of the vast wintry landscape outside, but of the man in her bed.

She turned to look, lifting slightly. It was like in a museum when a bright light shone upon a masterpiece. And in this case the masterpiece was Justin. She'd been right, she didn't get guys like him. Only she had him now.

And even in the light of day, she harbored no regrets. Maybe she was conservative enough to need him here in order to be bad with him. But she was also free enough, suddenly hedonistic enough, now that he'd arrived, to keep on being bad and to see this for what it was, a golden opportunity to indulge in the sort of affair she'd never experience at home, in her real world, her real life.

She bit her lip, studying his supreme male beauty, letting her gaze drop to his bare chest as her thoughts dropped even lower, beneath the covers. She drew in her breath, remembering  what it had felt like to have him inside her.

Rolling to her back, she cast a little smile heavenward. She couldn't be completely sure God would approve, but she liked to think He wouldn't drop something like this in her lap if He didn't want her to enjoy it.

"Morning, snowflake."

She glanced to her lover as he pushed up on one elbow, wearing his own naughty little grin.

"Thinking about last night?" he asked, eyes teasing her.

"Guilty as charged."

"Then you're not sorry I came?"

She shook her head against the pillow. "Just the opposite. I told you that last night."

He shrugged. "Doesn't mean you couldn't have changed your mind by now."

"Let's just say having the real thing is a whole lot more persuasive than having just a camera."

He gave a short nod, devilishly arching one eyebrow. "So you liked my cock."

She was ready and willing to be bad, but in the bright morning sun, such talk still sent heat spreading through her cheeks.

He laughed softly and leaned in close. "Don't worry, honey it likes you, too."

"I can't imagine what you must think of me by now," she said in a rush of honesty. "I guess I seem like I have a split personality. One minute I'm willing, the next I'm not. I probably seem like . . . someone in need of medication," she concluded with a giggle and wished she didn't sound so nervous.

But he stayed cool, sexy, his voice coming low. "You just seem like a woman in need of a healthy dose of me." Then he lowered a short kiss to her waiting lips.

Only it became a lengthier kiss, because kissing him was so easy and so simply intimate. After having communicated with him through a
computer for so long, just having his mouth move over hers was like the ultimate connection. Being naked with him in bed was, astonishingly, as comfortable and cozy as it was wanton and thrilling.

Before she knew it, Justin was reaching for another condom, parting her legs beneath the sheets, and nailing her to the mattress. Like the
previous night, there was an adjustment period to being so very filled with him, and also like previously, she heard herself crying out with each thrust he so capably delivered. She wrapped her legs around him and held on tight as her body soaked up the glorious pummeling.