chapter 17

Heat rose to Xenia's cheeks, as well as other key parts of her body. Stopping in place across the room from him, she slowly pulled the drawstring on her pants, then wiggled her hips a little to help them fall. They dropped gently over her hips to her ankles, allowing her to step free of them. She could have sworn she saw Justin's eyes twinkle with lust at the sight of her tiny red thong panties. "Nice, baby," he murmured deeply, and the very sound of his voice made her pussy swell within the tight lace.

Next she lifted her hand to lower one shoulder strap of her cami, then the other. Where the white cotton remained stretched across her chest, she reached up both hands to slowly peel it down. It required a push and more hip wiggling to help it the rest of the way before she finally stood before him in her red lace bra and undies. As always with Justin, she enjoyed being the object of his possessive gaze.

"Come to me, honey," he said, and she padded across the carpet to where he stretched out, well muscled and bare. She knelt next to him on the blanket, and he handed her a glass of white wine, taking up the other himself.

"To keeping the lights on," he said, lifting his glass in a toast, "so I can see every beautiful inch of you."

She released a small, thoughtful smile and raised her own glass. "To my sexy voyeur, who made me see so many new things."

They sipped their wine, but quickly set the glasses aside. Xenia found it difficult to sit that close to his full on erection without touching it. So as soon as her hands were free, she reached out to stroke him, wrapping her fist around his length, loving the silk over steel feel of him, loving the way she made him moan. She bit her lip, studying his perfect cock, memorizing every long, lovely inch, watching the pre-come welled at the tip and only eventualy remembering to be surprised that scrutinizing him so boldly no longer made her feel sheepish.

Justin pulled in his breath as she squeezed and caressed him, and he couldn't resist sliding his palm from her hip up to the curve of her breast.

They looked beautiful tonight, captured in snug red lace, her cleavage deep and round. Damn, he was going to miss this heat, this connection he shared with her. Heel had more than his fair share of hot women and exciting affairs, but he'd never felt such trust from a woman and he couldn't help thinking Xenia was the first girl he'd ever truly and wholy seduced in the purest sense of the word.

Her small hand pumped his dick with slow, aching precision, the sensation sweet enough that a selfish man would have been content to lay back and let her work him over that way all night long. But this was his last night with Xenia, a fact he was al too painfully aware of, so he felt the urge to take control, to make sure he got al of her he could before they were done here.

Sitting up, he slipped his thumbs into the red straps of her bra and eased them off her shoulders. His groin tightened further at the sight of the lace falling just past her lush pink nipples, hard and pointed. The bra stil cupped the bottoms of her breasts, underlining them with lace. He simply beheld them for a moment, then stroked his thumbs across the pert peaks. She drew in her breath a soft, scintilating sound and he found himself tweaking the pink tips, twirling the taut buds between his fingertips until her breath came harder, harder.

He leaned in to kiss her and the sensation ran al through him, heightening his reaction to her continued strokes between his legs.

"I love when you touch me," she said on a ragged whisper.

The words ignited a fresh blaze deep inside him. "I love to hear you say that. When we first met, you never would've said something like that."

Her eyes appeared glazed, and her chest heaved with labored breathing. "You changed me."